IMPORTANT: Features Suggestion for Mailwizz | 01st February 2016

Feature request: allow plain-text list welcome email. Individual campaigns already allow toggling between HTML and text, and I'd like a similar ability for the list management emails.

I have some feature ideas which might be useful to everybody using mailwizz app.
1. Tracking pixels (for Google, Facebook and custom) - very useful for remarketing;
2. Heatmap - I know it might not be so easy to implement but it would be awesome!
3. Tags/Categories for Email templates so we can sort them under different categories (ecommerce, consulting, business, medical, fashion, automotive etc). When our clients want to select a template, they can click the filter related to their business domain and check the available templates.
4. Create an autoresponder function in the admin backend, under Customers, (between Mass emails and Messages), so we can send autoresponders campaigns to our customers. - Introduced in version 1.3.7.2 the ability to add newly registered customers to a list. Afterwards you can create an autoresponder sequence.
5. Detailed reports: mail client, browser, device, OS.

Thanks @twisted1919 for the great job you've done so far!

Last edited:
4. Create an autoresponder function in the admin backend, under Customers, (between Mass emails and Messages), so we can send autoresponders campaigns for our customers. Why would it help? For user on-boarding :) When the user registers for the first time, we can send an introductory email explaining how he can create his first list & send his first campaign. After 4-5 days we can send him another email to explain how he can segment his users and so on...
You can login to any customer account from the backend. Customers / Customers on page list on the last column Options "login as this customer" ...

You can login to any customer account from the backend. Customers / Customers on page list on the last column Options "login as this customer" ...
I corrected a word in my original post, instead of "so we can send autoresponders campaigns for our customers", I changed it to "so we can send autoresponders campaigns to our customers". What I meant was the ability to create a drip email campaign (with instructions, tricks & tips, tutorials etc) to our customers when they register. After they register we send them a welcome email with all information about how to create their list and send the first email campaign. After 3 days they receive another email with info about retargeting / segmentation etc. After other 3 days they receive another email explaining how to create / import their own template. And so on :)

I corrected a word in my original post, instead of "so we can send autoresponders campaigns for our customers", I changed it to "so we can send autoresponders campaigns to our customers". What I meant was the ability to create a drip email campaign (with instructions, tricks & tips, tutorials etc) to our customers when they register. After they register we send them a welcome email with all information about how to create their list and send the first email campaign. After 3 days they receive another email with info about retargeting / segmentation etc. After other 3 days they receive another email explaining how to create / import their own template. And so on :)
Ah, then you mean to add the automated follow up function with the mass emails app...

Another date-based AR request...this seems to be one of the most important features requested ever since, @twisted1919 please have a look?
On that note, a date field in the 'filters' is also very important (could not see that in the changelog of the latest v).

It would be great if there was another date field that the AR could use and even better if the AR could trigger on that date without regard to the year, i.e, every August 14th for that person. Sort of a merge between the birthday function and the AR for the subscriber date.

Another date-based AR request...this seems to be one of the most important features requested ever since, @twisted1919 please have a look?
On that note, a date field in the 'filters' is also very important (could not see that in the changelog of the latest v).
We really need this feature to send anniversary emails. Is there anything planned or already in progress?

This is already doable for a while now, you can do it like this:
Screenshot 2017-01-09 10.47.11.png

We also have this:
Screenshot 2017-01-09 10.50.04.png

Yeah, would love to see Salesforce integration man. Each customer should be able to connect to their salesforce account via api.

Back