Images not showing up after uploading my html email template

Maybe run this:
Bash:
chmod +x /home/geniusdeals/public_html/apps/console/commands/shell/set-dir-perms && /home/geniusdeals/public_html/apps/console/commands/shell/set-dir-perms
?

@twisted1919
thanks again I got it chmod'ed to 0777 recursive using the syntax:
/home/geniusdeals/public_html/apps/console/commands/shell/set-dir-perms

I sent a test email to my yahoo and gmail emails but the problem of images not showing up still persists. Is there anymore work around?

Successfully Chmoded to 0777 recursive 8May2020.png

Screenshot of html email template sent with missing images.jpg

@twisted1919
I check with mailtester.com and it gave me a result of........"Invalid mail domain. The domain is invalid or no mail server was found for it. How come I'm able to send some test emails to my gmail & yahoo email accounts? Its just that the images are not showing.

Hello,
Can you please open a support ticket and send us access to your application backend?

Cosmin

My gmail account also considered the email as Spam and is not loading the images by default. I think the issues found by the mail tester are to be resolved so you can get proper email receiving.

Cosmin

My gmail account also considered the email as Spam and is not loading the images by default. I think the issues found by the mail tester are to be resolved so you can get proper email receiving.

Cosmin

@ghimes,
How can I resolve the problem of images not showing up?

I haven't tried to send the test email to https://www.mail-tester.com/test-6xc1dmljc@srv1.mail-tester.com as I just got confused why mailtester.com says that my email is................. "Invalid mail domain. The domain is invalid or no mail server was found for it"
You need to use the exact email address they give you, this is why i suggested you add test-6xc1dmljc@srv1.mail-tester.com in your email list and send a campaign to it, then after you do this, go to https://www.mail-tester.com/test-6xc1dmljc@srv1.mail-tester.com because that would show you the issues you have in your email.

See how @ghimes did exactly this and then added this link: https://www.mail-tester.com/test-2u1ltlynf ? If you visit it, you will see the result of the emails sent from your servers. You will notice that your biggest issue where you lose 3 points out of 10 is related to the fact your main domain, geniusdeals.org does not have a MX record:
Screenshot 2020-05-13 11.33.37.png
So all you have to do is to go to your domain DNS records, create a A record called mail.geniusdeals.org that points to 178.62.47.241 then add a new DNS record, this time a MX record, with the value of mail.geniusdeals.org. Once you do this, it will take at most 24 hours for these changes to propagate. Then, let us know, and we will pick it up from there.

As a final note, you don't have an issue with images, all your images load just fine:
Screenshot 2020-05-13 11.36.20.png
Your main problem is bad configuration which does not meet the requirements of having a healthy delivery server.
Failing to do so results in gmail not trusting your emails and because of this, not loading the images from it.
Once you fix the mx record issue, things should improve a lot.

the tutorial i was following says to put the public key into my godaddy DNS that's why there is not public key posted in the attached picture. Was i right? or i should also paste therein the public key pair of the DKIM?

SPF & DKIM on Mailwizz.png

@ronball - you have to add them in godaddy's dns. Nothing to add in mailwizz.

For your mx record, the right way is:
Type = MX
Host = @
Points to: mail.geniusdeals.org
Priority: lowest (5 or 10)

Try it and let's see.

Back