DOB list: how problematic can a new bought domain be listed in the DOB list

Prezzyz

Hi, we are about to make a sendout, small of course because the IPs and Domain are fresh. I;m getting a 9.8 on mail-tester because the domain is listed in the DOB list. Should I deploy or not? I'm not precisely a noob, but is the first time I come across this issue. Thanks for any comments.

Hi, we are about to make a sendout, small of course because the IPs and Domain are fresh. I;m getting a 9.8 on mail-tester because the domain is listed in the DOB list. Should I deploy or not? I'm not precisely a noob, but is the first time I come across this issue. Thanks for any comments.

If the new domain is not part of a snowshoe action, and you have all authentications/fbl/etc, respect recipient domain speed limits, and do not go into millions the first day, you can easily do lots over warm IPs with a new domain.
You can view it similar to well-established services mailing for a new customer, they may come with a new domain, but the whole sending cluster is ready.

If however, the IP is also not just fresh to you, but not warm (sometimes you get an IP freshly assigned, but someone else warmed it up nicely), then you might need to be careful and follow a warm-up schedule and monitor carefully what happens and mitigate anything unwanted quickly.

Back