Delivery - mandrill web api, no bounce server.

testam123

Hi!
I want to use Mandrill, question:

My need is such that I want to like example a million per month subscriber and send email etc, so use Mandrill, but the bounces and Feedback loop servers must use localhost from godaddy - it will be cheaper or no? its correct?

1. Delivery servers - I need to choose Mandrill WEB API or SMTP server?
2. Delivery server data need API from Mandrill or normal SMTP data?
3. I can Bounce server use the other server, not Mandrill. I want to use godaddy normal e-mail box. Is this correct?
4. choosing Mandrill WEB server API, he does not have options to add bounce server. Why.
5. what I have to add the Feedback loop servers, can godaddy normal e-mail box, the same as bounces or another?

please explain, and recommend to your vision.

Aivars.

When you use mandrill web api it handles bounces for you by setting up a web hook automatically which then feeds back all the into MW.

if you setup a normal SMTP server you then need to setup bounce and feedback servers which you can then assign to the delivery server. Make sure you don't use those email accounts for anything else

Hi Rob!
1. which is more profitable - to use the API or the normal SMTP?
Mandrillus pay for one email.
say, bounce email also counts as 1 email and then meet that also have to pay for it?

to save money, then I cant use the API but instead of the normal SMTP, and bounce address to indicate free godaddy? or no?

2. Ok, I use Mandrill API, but what I write bounce server, what data? if Mandrillus API already automatically has its own bounce ..

When you use mandrill web api it handles bounces for you by setting up a web hook automatically which then feeds back all the into MW.

if you setup a normal SMTP server you then need to setup bounce and feedback servers which you can then assign to the delivery server. Make sure you don't use those email accounts for anything else

Hi, if I added a mandrill web api server to mailwizz, I dont need to set up a bounce server? mailwizz will automatically listen to the web hook?

Back