Cron Error

PrimeXTeamRO

Hi, my autoresponder stop sending campaign. I check Application log and i got this:

[error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Unable to resolve the request "cron-testfile.php".' in /var/www/private/web/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/private/web/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('cron-testfile.p...')
#1 /var/www/private/web/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#2 /var/www/private/web/apps/init.php(227): CApplication->run()
#3 /var/www/clients/private/web/index.php(18): require_once('/var/www/client...')
#4 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/cron-testfile.php
---

- i check crontab - l and nothing change (i never had problem until 2016/09/25 07:52:25 )
- i try on ssh this command is execute but nothing shows
/usr/bin/php5 -q /var/www/clients/private/web/apps/console/console.php send-campaigns --verbose=1
- i use this pgrep cron and is show my a number so cron is working
please help .. i stuck on this few days locking on forum on sollution

I use vps with debian and ISPConfig 3.0.5.4p9

i don”t know how to create crons in /etc/cron.d and until few days ago is working fine only with crontab -e ?
ca you help me with that? and i check the pot with jailkit and i dont have this on my vps. Thanks!

If you want me to, I could have look at it, but it requires that I have root access to your server and I absolutely understand if you don't want to give that to me. If you do, send me the details via PM.
(I don't dare to promise that I can fix it :) - but at least I won't do a "rm -R /" :D )

By the way: in ISPconfig3 you create your cron jobs there. That will write the cron files to /etc/cron.d . You will find it under "Sites" -> "Command line" (menu to the left) -> "Cron jobs"

debian jessie
i put this command in ssh
/etc/init.d/cron status
and give me this:
sep 27 16:52:01 vps.adisaan.ro CRON[4226]: (root) CMD (/usr/bin/php5 -q /var/www/clients/private/web/apps/console/console.php send-campaigns >/dev/null 2>&1)

Back