I started my new mailwizz server on the recent 1.6.5. But, I noticed there's an issue when running multiple campaigns at the same time. For instance, if I start campaigns A-D and run them all at the same time, all of them will be showing status "Sending" but only campaign A will be actually sending (according to delivery logs and sent count). If I pause campaign A, the rest of the campaigns start actually sending and I see it in logs too. So, either I run campaign A alone or the other 3 campaigns. But, I want to run them all together so that each of them is actually sending. Here are the screenshots from my MW backend in case this may be relevant: Cron settings https://i.gyazo.com/e93aa29cf35029e4c079223167c2ca0a.png Customer group campaign settings https://i.gyazo.com/3f592382f80ca576eca46cd5affdf832.png Customer group sending settings https://i.gyazo.com/2d11f5cf442e3e3a4ab5b7163481aa72.png Application logs* https://i.gyazo.com/b563e3869880999d42c0e3ae9087eee2.png * Note: I already deleted application logs but it didn't help fix the issue.