Best server provider for PowerMTA

Amine HRIGUICH

Hello everyone,

I'm a bit confused choosing a vps or a dedicated server to run powermta. Most of the providers doesn't allow bulk mailing.

I've been using digitalocean. but they doesn't sell additional IP's & they don't allow bulk mailing on their droplets.

It would be so nice if those who are already using pmta to share with us the server providers name.

Thank you

Server4You perhaps. I really hate them and their support after six years with them, but you can buy up to four IP addresses and both unlimited in and unlimited outgoing traffic is included. I will never become a customer with them again though.

Not much of a recommendation, but if you can handle trouble then...

Yes, but Hetzner is quite reluctant to let you add IP addresses + in case you need more traffic than their plans include, then you need to pay extra.

I should also tell that I left Server4You for Hetzner. It was not that long ago so I can't endorse them just yet.

( @Vpul Shah , I see that you have a new badge on your profile. Congrats! )

I am using this one here, Host Stage
10 extra IPs or maybe more, can't remember, I got 10
good plans for VPS too

Last edited:
I am using this one here, Host
10 extra IPs or maybe more, can't remember, I got 10
good plans for VPS too

are you saying they are 'mail friendly'
or
better only for double optin
?

PS: no affiliate links pls

Last edited:
As far as I know they do not care at all about double or single opt in or if you have bought or scraped your lists, why should they? This is no autoresponder. They give you a server and some IPs, that's all.

Sorry I didn't know about affiliate links.

Back