Yahoo Feedbackloop

Hello Fam,

I am having some issue receiving yahoo FBL.

I have been signing up for FBL since December 2020 but I haven't been receiving FBL from yahoo

Any Yahoo FBL in here?

Do they require a certain amount of emails sent before a report would start sending?

I had done everything to the best of my knowledge and I also do get success page that I should be able to start receiving FBL within 48 hours
but I have not been receiving CFBL from yahoo.

Does anyone facing issue?

What to do ?

I would really appreciate help from anyone.

Thanks

Hello Andy,

Did you receive Emails of FBL on your FBL Email id ?

Hi Vpul,

Thanks for your response.

If you are referring to FBL verification code: YES

But if you are referring to the Report complaint (Yahoo! Mail AntiSpam Feedback <feedback@arf.mail.yahoo.com>): NO, and that's why I opened this thread

Far way back 2014-2018, I did this to several domains of mine which was approved and I thing then they were still using senderscore.net but now, I have submitted my domains and waited for over 48 hours but no approve confirmation message and I am not even getting Complaint report messages.

ThANKS

Hi,

I am facing the exact same issue. Not receiving Yahoo Feedback Loop Complaints. Did you find a fix to this problem? If so, you help will be very much appreciated.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,
Shoaib Hussain

Hi Vpul,

Thanks for your response.

If you are referring to FBL verification code: YES

But if you are referring to the Report complaint (Yahoo! Mail AntiSpam Feedback <feedback@arf.mail.yahoo.com>): NO, and that's why I opened this thread

Far way back 2014-2018, I did this to several domains of mine which was approved and I thing then they were still using senderscore.net but now, I have submitted my domains and waited for over 48 hours but no approve confirmation message and I am not even getting Complaint report messages.

ThANKS
Hi,

The Yahoo Feedback loop reports start arriving after 3 - 4 weeks. They started arriving for me!

Good luck!

Best Regards,
Shoaib Hussain

Back