1. CodersEden Marketplace for designers and developers

Would appreciate help with delivery server setup please :)

Discussion in 'General discussions' started by Sharon, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Sharon

Sharon New Member

S.E:
    2020-08-03 20:06:05
    L.T:
    Regular
    L.C:
    Hi!

So, I'm a newbie and I'm following a course. MailWizz was recommended in the course. I would greatly appreciate any help anyone can provide to me with setting up my delivery server to meet my objectives described below. Thanks in advance :)

I have:
    IP 1 > linked to > Domain 1
    IP 2 > linked to > Domain 2
    *Both the above have the same host and also have email addresses setup via that host
    VPS 1 with its own IP which is hosting Domain 3 as well as MailWizz
    SendGrid subscription with an API key generated.

My objective is to send email campaigns via IP 1 and IP 2 separately (so that the reputation of one doesn't affect the reputation of the other).

I've installed MailWizz successfully on VPS 1 and am now up to setting up the delivery server. I'm unsure as to how to do this for what I need...

- What information do I put in the delivery server?
    - If I need to set up multiple delivery servers, do I need multiple VPS?
    - Following from the above question, do I need multiple SendGrid API keys (I read somewhere that you need separate SMTP servers for each MailWizz customer group?)
    - How do I link MailWizz to send from IP 1 and IP 2 if they're not hosted on the VPS?

I hope the above makes sense and I hope someone can help, I'd really appreciate it :)

Thank you!

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  2. ghimes

ghimes Member Staff Member Support Staff

Hello,

About this:
    and this:
    You can setup a Sendgrid delivery server within Mailwizz, here is the tutorial how to do it: https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/adding-a-new-sendgrid-delivery-server-web-api/

No. Check our kb article: https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/delivery-servers/

Depending on what you are after, but is not a must, a delivery server can be used by multiple customers or customers groups.

This answer from @twisted1919 respond also to your last question also

3. Sharon

Sharon New Member

S.E:
    2020-08-03 20:06:05
    L.T:
    Regular
    L.C:
    Thank you so much! I appreciate your speedy response!