warning: The "daily" command did not run in the last 2 days

nadworks

Just had an orange alert in the backend this AM:
The "daily" command did not run in the last 2 days. Please check your cron jobs and make sure they are properly set!

2 days ago was when I updated the application to the latest version (1.9.22).
I've checked the crons and they are all A-ok, incl. the daily one. Any ideas?

I've checked the crons and they are all A-ok, incl. the daily one. Any ideas?
Can you check Backend > Misc > Cron jobs history and see if daily cron if founded in that list. This cron runs at midnight.

Thanks - so here's an update:
  1. I had checked the history and the cron job had indeed stopped exactly 2 days ago.
  2. I then briefly switched the cron to hourly in order to trigger it and not waste another 24hr period.
  3. It snapped in and ran fine within the following hour
  4. I set it back to daily, running at midnight and it has indeed worked kicked in again on its own steam last night.
Must have been a glitch, but I'm glad it's back in working order.

Thanks - so here's an update:
  1. I had checked the history and the cron job had indeed stopped exactly 2 days ago.
  2. I then briefly switched the cron to hourly in order to trigger it and not waste another 24hr period.
  3. It snapped in and ran fine within the following hour
  4. I set it back to daily, running at midnight and it has indeed worked kicked in again on its own steam last night.
Must have been a glitch, but I'm glad it's back in working order.
hi where did you exactly switch the cron to hourly? can you give details i have similar problem

Attachments

• orangecronjob.PNG
    orangecronjob.PNG
    45.2 KB · Views: 36
You need to set all your cron jobs on the server side (cPanel or sPanel or Plesk or however you access your hosting server).
For what it's worth, my daily Cron fails regularly now and needs to be kickstarted once every couple of weeks right now. Very odd.

You need to set all your cron jobs on the server side (cPanel or sPanel or Plesk or however you access your hosting server).
For what it's worth, my daily Cron fails regularly now and needs to be kickstarted once every couple of weeks right now. Very odd.
i see thanks, you use digiocean? or something else?

This continues to happen every so often. Sometimes unnoticed by myself so clients have been complaining about stuck campaigns. Bit concerning.
Screenshot 2021-03-16 093327.jpg

Back