Version 1.3.6.0 - Update problem

Hello,

How are you?

I just finished downloading and uploading the latest update and I am having issues running it from the backend.

I checked the files and everything seems fine, yet when i go to backend/index.php/update I get automatically redirected to to /backend/index.php/dashboard/index

I have not found the casue of the issue. Any kind of assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

I just finished downloading and uploading the latest update and I am having issues running it from the backend.
You have to upload the "update" folder from the archive, have a closer look at the README file inside. There is also a link to a video in same file :D

Thanks twisted,

I forgot to mention that. But I have already checked that file and followed all of its steps.

I uploaded the 'update' directory to my web root and also overwitten any repeated files.

I checked the video too, yet I have not found the problem.

Hmm, no idea then, if you follow those exact steps then it will work just fine, unless you're at last version already :-?
Make sure the existing files are overwritten at upload, check their dates if unsure and most of all, don't use cpanel to do this, use a regular ftp client.

I managed to solve this, thanks for the support!

I was not doing it via cpanel or FTP. It was via ssh console. I was copying them to the wrong directory :S

My bad... hehe. Sorry for the useless thread.

Cheers!

Back