Version 1.3.6.0 - Update problem

Hello,

How are you?

I just finished downloading and uploading the latest update and I am having issues running it from the backend.

I checked the files and everything seems fine, yet when i go to backend/index.php/update I get automatically redirected to to /backend/index.php/dashboard/index

I have not found the casue of the issue. Any kind of assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

twisted1919

Administrator
Staff member
I just finished downloading and uploading the latest update and I am having issues running it from the backend.
You have to upload the "update" folder from the archive, have a closer look at the README file inside. There is also a link to a video in same file :D

Thanks twisted,

I forgot to mention that. But I have already checked that file and followed all of its steps.

I uploaded the 'update' directory to my web root and also overwitten any repeated files.

I checked the video too, yet I have not found the problem.

twisted1919

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm, no idea then, if you follow those exact steps then it will work just fine, unless you're at last version already :-?
Make sure the existing files are overwritten at upload, check their dates if unsure and most of all, don't use cpanel to do this, use a regular ftp client.

I managed to solve this, thanks for the support!

I was not doing it via cpanel or FTP. It was via ssh console. I was copying them to the wrong directory :S

My bad... hehe. Sorry for the useless thread.

Cheers!