Unsubscribe rate is not showing in campaign overview

Ah ok.
Yes I use cPanel and WHM for my dedicated server.

The domain name attached to the server is orl.orlando-prowebhosts.com with IP : 162.144.222.92

But my MailWizz script is on an account I created in WHM, with the domain name: fortissimail.com and a dedicated IP : 162.144.222.97

Would that also be a problem? Thanks

Hello,
I added the fix (return_path_remove = false) in my WHM: exim advanced editor and restart exim.

After that, I sent a campaign test to a test list with 3 real email addresses (mine) and one bad again: jskazjzkhkz1565@gmail.com
Once sent with success, the "Bounce counter" is still to "0" and the bad email address status is still to "confirmed" in the list.
An idea ?
Kind Regards,
Laurent

Did you also sent a test to mail-tester.com and checked the Return-Path there to make sure is the email address from the bounce server ?

yes, sorry, I didn't make another test after fixing the exim issue.
I'm going to do it in few minutes.

It seems the address isn;t taken into consideration since as far as i can see, fortissi@orl.orlando-prowebhosts.com is used as the bounce address. This might again have something to do with exim. You'll have to digg deeper.
Maybe also try to use SwiftMailer instead of PHPMailer from Backend > Settings > Common > System mailer, because i remember newer version of PHPMailer don;'t set the return path anymore.

Back