unsubscribe email

SoftTimur

Hello,

I sent 2 newsletters yesterday, in the newsletters, I put the link [UNSUBSCRIBE_URL] in the end.

Today, I received some emails like "Campaign-Uid:at990fnpb7a6a / Subscriber-Uid:nv7067qlgwa92 - Unsubscribe request", whose content is "Please unsubscribe me!".

Could anyone tell me what actions the users did to generate such emails? And, how could I set up so as to let them unsubscribe directly rather than sending me emails?

Thank you

Timur

These are generated by the List-Unsubscribe header and you need to follow then and unsubscribe people.
The header we set contains both, a direct unsubscribe link and a mailto link, and it is up to each email provider what they choose to use.

These are generated by the List-Unsubscribe header and you need to follow then and unsubscribe people.
The header we set contains both, a direct unsubscribe link and a mailto link, and it is up to each email provider what they choose to use.
So on my side, there is nothing I can do to automate the process of unsubscribing by email? I have to unsubscribe these users manually, right?

Last edited:
Back