Twisted.. Need help. "Domain Policy" under Delivery Server broken

Doug Tokarik

Under "Servers" then "Delivery Servers"... click here and all your Servers show up listed to right. Within each Server there where you can make changes, near bottom is "Domain Policy" (the section where you can type in an ISP domain name that you wish to block/not send to). I have to block Gmail for a particular ESP so I chose "deny" and typed in gmail.com. I started my campaign and it sent to 928 and just hung up. I didnt notice anything for a couple hours because nowhere within Mailwizz did it appear that something had gone wrong. No error messages, no nothing. I just happened to be checking the dashboard of my ESP and saw such a massively low amount sent compared to what should have been.

So thats about all I got for description. Oh and after searching high and low simply trying to figure out what in the hell was causing my mail to have simply stopped going out ...but while everything else appeared to be business as usual (as if campaign WAS live and still actually sending) but was not, thats when I thought to remove my "deny Domain Policy" to see if this could be causing the issue. Once removed, mail resumed again perfectly.

Please tell me you are aware of the issue and its not just me :) ...and that you have a fix possibly?

Thanks so much!
Craig

Just trying to understand, was it,
that the domain block worked up to the amount sent, but then instead of continuing to block while sending more, it stopped the whole sending for all campaigns (or just this one)?

After the stop of real email going out, was the campaign overview still showing sending activity and counting sent emails up?

@Doug Tokarik - This type of issue has been taken care of in newer version of the app, but still there might be cases for when this will happen. What version of the app are you currently on ?

Back