tracking stats shows no result

Jerry Yang

Hi team,
I was testing Mailwizz, and sending emails to a few test email addresses I own through Amazon SES was okay, problem is that there is no tracking results in the "tracking stats" area, even though I've opened all the emails sent, and clicked the links inside.

I am sure that I chose "Yes" for "Open tracking" and "Url tracking" when I was doing the campaign setup.
I didn't know what I did wrong, could you please help me on this one?

Thanks in advance,
Jerry

Attachments

• tracking.jpg
    tracking.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 28
@twisted1919 actually, it's been almost two days, I did some dig myself and failed to find the cause so I decided to ask it here...
I did like 4 or 5 tests on this, none of them would show the stats.

@twisted1919 you must have clicked the second link with a crm sub-domain, which is now no longer there. But I am afraid that it doesn't have anything to do with my current issue. Assuming that you already opened my email, but the tracking numbers in my panel are still 0...

It actually has all to do with this :)
Your links point to
http://crm.partops.com/edm/index.php/campaigns/xz805mxw5fd14/track-opening/vx6143y1t0ad6 for example and if this domain does not work, of course you get no tracking.
I assume you once had used that domain, but now using other one ? If so, go to backend > settings > system urls, and just save that form, it will make sure it will update the app urls and then your tracking will work in the next campaign you will send.

Back