tracking domaine not works

@frm.mwz, Unfortunately, this post did not help me as well as in general, no one here can help. probably have to look for another software :(
mwz is not the problem, but the setup, it works for thousands of proud and happy mwz owners, so don't despair, you are closer to the solution than you know ;)

@twisted1919, @frm.mwz, @rockstarproject7 Hey guys!
Can you at least tell with which hosting provider or with which panel there are no problems with tracking?
These have been tested and work for mwz tracking:
# CWP
# cPanel/WHM
# ISPconfig
# Plesk
# VestaCP
# WebMin/VirtualMin
If you want proper help, you need to post your specific details (although you can redact/change to protect your privacy) or you send a PM.

mwz is not the problem, but the setup, it works for thousands of proud and happy mwz owners, so don't despair, you are closer to the solution than you know ;)

These have been tested and work for mwz tracking:
# CWP
# cPanel/WHM
# ISPconfig
# Plesk
# VestaCP
# WebMin/VirtualMin
If you want proper help, you need to post your specific details (although you can redact/change to protect your privacy) or you send a PM.

Hi there!

Yes, you are right. If I ask you all the time about solving a problem, then we will solve this question!
I already wrote earlier what the problem I created CNAME record the record was successfully applied, and tracking a link with the domain I needed was inserted into an email message, but when I clicked on the link in the letter, the redirect did not work correctly and I was thrown to an error page https://nimb.ws/EbPq2G
I use the cPanel/WHM and I found similar problems with this panel which people successfully solved, but I didn’t understand what they did, I understand that need to activate several options in the cPanel/WHM admin panel and everything will work, but no one can tell me exactly how to do.
@frm.mwz, @twisted1919 Maybe you know how to do this?

I for one have no idea for how to do this with cpanel, so i can't help that much.

How about in cpanel you create a subdomain that points to the same files like the master domain, so that when somebody accesses your subdomain, will see the same mailwizz files as when accessing the main domain? That might do it.
Or create domain aliases, maybe that does it too, not sure, but try it.

I for one have no idea for how to do this with cpanel, so i can't help that much.

How about in cpanel you create a subdomain that points to the same files like the master domain, so that when somebody accesses your subdomain, will see the same mailwizz files as when accessing the main domain? That might do it.

@twisted1919,
Thanks for your reply.
I have already tried to do as you wrote above, this also unfortunately does not work :(

@twisted1919 maybe you know how it works with PLESK ?https://track.paydayapp.download/ma...e86f/52c052bb14d5e8d79fe56026f04180c1f2b96387

Yes, you are right. If I ask you all the time about solving a problem, then we will solve this question!
You clearly do not deserve my free help or the costly time, since you are not posting the specifics as requested multiple times. Good luck.

Back