Track User on website

Marco

Hi guys,
hopefully you understand what I mean, as english is not my native language.

Is it possible to track an user, when he is on my website after clicking a link in my email?

Whats the plan?
I send an email to an user. theres a link inside. if the user clicks, he´ll be promted to a landingpage with invitation to another website. I want to track, if the user clicks on that button and goes to the new page - and if yes, push him into another mailing list.

possible?
(Same with "is the user buy a product on the website or not")

okay, but how to push him into another mailinglist? This is what I do not understand...

okay, but how to push him into another mailinglist? This is what I do not understand...
If your site analytics detect a certain user action, it can be programmed to initiate a related action by mwz api.

Whats the plan?
I send an email to an user. theres a link inside. if the user clicks, he´ll be promted to a landingpage with invitation to another website. I want to track, if the user clicks on that button and goes to the new page - and if yes, push him into another mailing list.
The button click can be the initiator, so there you need to in/directly patch the move action in.

Back