This message: "Your sending quota is close to the limit!" is not considered for translation

fabyc

Hi.

I see this message: "Your sending quota is close to the limit!" is not took into account for translation. This message is showed on user messages.

I don't know if there is something to change in "apps/console/commands/SendCampaignsCommand.php" file in line:
$message->title = 'Your sending quota is close to the limit!';

I attach a file in where you can see about I'm talking about.

Thanks

Attachments

• 2017-05-09-user-messages.png
    2017-05-09-user-messages.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Hi

I have enabled the extension "Translate", but I don't know why that message string it is not added into customers.php file in language directory in apps/common/messages/. I added manually into that file, but it is the same and I don't get translated that string.

I saw the message 'Your maximum allowed sending quota is set to {max} emails.....' it was added automatically (with enabled "Translate" extension) into messages.php language file and it works fine. I manually added the string 'Your sending quota is close to the limit!' into messages.php, but I can't get translated in frontend of customer.

Thanks in advanced

@Fabyc - This is a bit tricky, can you check your messages.php file and see if it's there? If it's not, can you add it and see if it works?
Because looking in the code, i can see it will look for the translation in the message.php file:
Screenshot 2017-06-09 11.44.12.png

Hi.

The message is not included in messages.php.

I added manually the string, but it is the same problem. The message appears in English in Dashboard.

You can see it in the attached image.

Thanks

Attachments

• 2017-06-14-message-in-dashboard-is-in-english.png
    2017-06-14-message-in-dashboard-is-in-english.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
@Fabyc - Not even in campaigns.php ? :O
Just keep in mind that the message is saved into the database once translated, so if it has been saved in english in the db and you now translated the string in your language, it won't change, but next messages of this type will be shown in your language.

@Fabyc - Not even in campaigns.php ? :O
Just keep in mind that the message is saved into the database once translated, so if it has been saved in english in the db and you now translated the string in your language, it won't change, but next messages of this type will be shown in your language.
I saved the translated message on 06/10/2017 and the campaign was sent on 06/13/2017.

The message is not in campaign.php translation file. I'm going to put it manually and I let you know if in a next campaign it is in the user language.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back