The system is unable to find requested action "track"

hooumeri

Code:
2017/02/22 22:00:27 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] CHttpException: The system is unable to find the requested action "track". in /home/aleksi/public_html/domain/mailer/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php:483
Stack trace:
#0 /home/aleksi/public_html/domain/mailer/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(270): CController->missingAction('track')
#1 /home/aleksi/public_html/domain/mailer/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): CController->run('track')
#2 /home/aleksi/public_html/domain/mailer/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('campaigns/track')
#3 /home/aleksi/public_html/domain/mailer/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#4 /home/aleksi/public_html/domain/mailer/apps/init.php(227): CApplication->run()
#5 /home/aleksi/public_html/domain/mailer/index.php(18): require_once('/home/aleksi/pu...')
#6 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/mailer/index.php/campaigns/ye91629gft4a8/track
---

Hi!

I'm getting an error like this in my application log and all campaigns are getting stuck at 0%..

This after having migrated the server to a new one, along with the databases etc. Everything else seems operational though, so I don't think there was anything wrong with the migration process.

I'm not sure where to look for regarding the specific URI. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Found the error which caused the sendouts not to move, it was in the crontab..

I had checked the PHP directory, but I forgot that on the previous server I didn't have public_html folders in use. :)

The error mentioned above remains still, however. But at least the campaigns are now sending. What could be causing this track error?

Last edited:
The error mentioned above remains still, however. But at least the campaigns are now sending. What could be causing this track error?
Some email clients will clip the links rendering them somehow unusable. Seems that is the case here.

Back