The IMAP extension is missing from your PHP installation

Carlitaf16

I receive this message when I try to make a bounce server.
I have a fresh Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS x86_64(Py3.7.9) on a contabo server with aapanel.
I configured the mail server (aapanel) and then installed mailwizz (no warnings, everything in green)

The IMAP shows working when running php -m and also in my phpinfo
1660753587489.png

I tried everything I found on the web, installed IMAP manually (apt-get install php-imap and apt-get install php7.4-imap)
But it is already intalled
1660776776460.png

I would highly appreciate any help and also like to know if you offer a service to configure my server.
Thanks.

Last edited:

baharshak7

I receive this message when I try to make a bounce server.
I have a fresh Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS x86_64(Py3.7.9) on a contabo server with aapanel.
I configured the mail server (aapanel) and then installed mailwizz (no warnings, everything in green)

The IMAP shows working when running php -m and also in my phpinfo
View attachment 16596

Also having problems when creating a delivery server, but not sure what that problem is about
View attachment 16597
View attachment 16598

I tried everything I found on the web, installed IMAP manually (apt-get install php-imap) and several other tricks with no luck.
I would highly appreciate any help and also like to know if you offer a service to configure my server.
Thanks.
I can see the problem but the problem comes from email outgoing 25 port, contabo is blocking 25 port,
You can use 587 port hopefully the problem will be solved

Ok, I'm not sure how I fixed it, but I did... for now, let's see.
Simply install IMAP extension of PHP and reload config ... That's All !
If still having issue then post your PHP version .... errors comes where few extensions not installed in server !
Also, after installed PHP extension, don't forget to restart your web server.