[TEST CAMPAIGN] in subject line

Vroom

Could you tell which file creates the subject line when you send a test of the template email. It adds the following:

[TEST CAMPAIGN] <NAME OF CAMPAIGN> - <EMAIL SUBJECT>

I want to delete the "[TEST CAMPAING]" and the name of campaign, so I can test the email exactly as the subscribers would receive it. Sometimes the additional things make the email go to spam or promotion tabs when it would have made it through if it had only the subject. So it becomes harder to test emails with the additional text there.

You are better off just running a campaign which you only send to a list with one or two addresses in it. That way you can see if everything is working properly.

That can be done but is very time consuming. You have to wait for the 1 minute cron to click. And usually I have to send 5 to 10 tests to different email addresses within a short span of a few seconds. Then make changes, and again send them one by one.

Using a campaign would require having separate lists for each test email, plus having to save each campaign (several extra clicks and page loads), then wait for cron to click, which could be between 1 second and 60 seconds depending on your luck.

@Vroom - How about if we add the current behavior only if the campaign doesn't have a proper subject set, if it does, then we set that subject instead of using "[test] campaign name"?

please i need help in the CAMPAIGN because i have been create in it when i try to click next to confirmation that it show me erro that The following tags are required but were not found in your content: [UNSUBSCRIBE_URL], [COMPANY_FULL_ADDRESS]

ok Thanks but I can send email to people and when I try it to test my template . it show me this
  • Email delivery is temporary disabled.

Could you tell which file creates the subject line when you send a test of the template email. It adds the following:

[TEST CAMPAIGN] <NAME OF CAMPAIGN> - <EMAIL SUBJECT>

I want to delete the "[TEST CAMPAING]" and the name of campaign, so I can test the email exactly as the subscribers would receive it. Sometimes the additional things make the email go to spam or promotion tabs when it would have made it through if it had only the subject. So it becomes harder to test emails with the additional text there.
I'm also looking for the same.

This has been discussed through the forums, you can search more, but for now we do not allow removing the *** TEST *** prefix.

Back