subcribe

iitob

Hi guys, pls help, so:
1. in my subcribe form, it's total blank but the unsubscribe is there and the iframversion's there too
on my server, I open the file /etc/hosts and add the line 159.65.162.53 justread.co at the bottom like this one (https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/embed-subscribe-page-is-blank.5692/#post-36753) but It's not fixed, what do I miss? how can I fix this?
this is my subscribe form url: https://justread.co/index.php/lists/fs766f104t45a/subscribe

2. and I'm a newbie and kinda lost, so my situation is I have a website with email collect form in it and I want to add this site to mailwizz ? so how can I do that or where can I find information relating to this subject?
thanks a lot !

upload_2019-9-26_16-10-45.pngupload_2019-9-26_16-10-57.png

Last edited:
@iitob - for #1 - that should work just like explained in the link you pointed out. We can't really know the inner configuration of your server.
Anyway, meanwhile, here's your form:
Code:
<form action="/index.php/lists/fs766f104t45a/subscribe" method="post">
    <div class="box box-primary borderless">
        <div class="box-header">
            <h3 class="box-title">test</h3>
        </div>

<div class="box-body">
            <div class="callout callout-info">We're happy you decided to subscribe to our email list.
                <br> Please take a few seconds and fill in the list details in order to subscribe to our list.
                <br> You will receive an email to confirm your subscription, just to be sure this is your email address.</div>

<div class="form-group field-text wrap-email">
                <label for="ListFieldValue_value" class="required">Email <span class="required" data-original-title="" title="">*</span></label>
                <input class="form-control field-email field-type-text" placeholder="Email" type="text" value="" name="EMAIL" id="EMAIL"> </div>
            <div class="form-group field-text wrap-fname">
                <label for="ListFieldValue_value">First name</label>
                <input class="form-control field-fname field-type-text" placeholder="First name" type="text" value="" name="FNAME" id="FNAME"> </div>
            <div class="form-group field-text wrap-lname">
                <label for="ListFieldValue_value">Last name</label>
                <input class="form-control field-lname field-type-text" placeholder="Last name" type="text" value="" name="LNAME" id="LNAME"> </div>
        </div>

<div class="box-footer">
            <div class="pull-right">
                <input type="submit" class="btn btn-primary btn-flat" name="yt0" value="Subscribe">
            </div>

<div class="clearfix">&nbsp;</div>
        </div>
    </div>
</form>
This is how i got it:
Screenshot 2019-09-26 12.41.03.png

For #2 - You just have to make sure the email collect form sends the emails to your mailwizz site. Once you do this, the emails are stored in mailwizz and you cand handle them from there, that's all there is to it.
If you already have a form to capture the leads, change it's action and make it go to https://justread.co/index.php/lists/fs766f104t45a/subscribe and make sure it has an input field with the name set to EMAIL to collect the email address, that's the minimum you need. I.e:
Code:
<form action="https://justread.co/index.php/lists/fs766f104t45a/subscribe" method="post">
<input type="text" name="EMAIL"/> 
<input type="submit" value="Submit form"/>
</form>
(submit the form from bottom right side at https://jsfiddle.net/hwbu6sdv/ )

Sorry I should have been clearer about #2 - I have Mailwizz installed on one domain, but I want to sends emails from a different email address. Does this need to be verified some way with Mailwizz, or do I just need to add it as the send-from/reply-to domain when I send my campaigns?

I hope you will excuse me for posting this here.

I see the subscription form correctly. However, after submitting it all that I see is a blank page. Even the subscriber is not added to the system.

I hope you will excuse me for posting this here.

I see the subscription form correctly. However, after submitting it all that I see is a blank page. Even the subscriber is not added to the system.

I turned on the DEBUG mode and this is the error I get.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /home/[MYUSERNAME]/public_html/[MYWEBSITE]/mw/apps/common/framework/YiiBase.php on line 198

Has it something to do with the list size? I have about 29000 in the list.

Another question: Is there an optimal list size? I know I can set MailWizz to send emails to multiple lists / segments, but is it a right practice to split the list in to multiple smaller lists?

Thanks

@gteindia - No, it has nothing to do with the list size.
Can you try and increase the memory limit for php from those 32MB to maybe 128MB ?
Basically, when you submit the form there is a lot of cleaning going on, so maybe that takes more memory in your case, and increasing the memory limit will help.

@gteindia - No, it has nothing to do with the list size.
Can you try and increase the memory limit for php from those 32MB to maybe 128MB ?
Basically, when you submit the form there is a lot of cleaning going on, so maybe that takes more memory in your case, and increasing the memory limit will help.

Thanks it worked.

One more query: If I import email addresses, is it possible to send welcome email automatically to only the new imports?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi,

Thanks for the info.

Another strange problem with socketlabs and amazon aws servers.

I am able to verify the socketlabs smtp server and the server verification email . Also, the test mail using 'Test Template' option is delivered correctly (even though in the junk mail box of my Yahoo! account). However, each attempt at sending a campaign through this socketlabs delivery server has all emails as failed with the status 'Giveup'.

With Amazon AWS, I am just able to verify the delivery server. I was initially facing issues with Alibaba, but I reverified the server and it is working fine now.

The campaign type is 'Autoresponder'. All the delivery servers were working fine till before the last update.

Can you please advise? Once this issue is solved, I will also need help in sending only the emails that failed to go through.

Thanks

However, each attempt at sending a campaign through this socketlabs delivery server has all emails as failed with the status 'Giveup'.
This generally means you are using a different php version in your web server, where things works fine, and a different version in command line for cron jobs, where they don't work, so go to backend > misc > php info and see what versions you're using where and make sure you use same version in command line as the one from web server.

This generally means you are using a different php version in your web server, where things works fine, and a different version in command line for cron jobs, where they don't work, so go to backend > misc > php info and see what versions you're using where and make sure you use same version in command line as the one from web server.

Hi,
Thanks for your help. It started working again - the host allowed the connection through the firewall that was blocking it.

I now want to know whether I can retry sending emails which failed going through in the first try? If yes, how?

Thanks

Hi,
Thanks for your help. It started working again - the host allowed the connection through the firewall that was blocking it.

I now want to know whether I can retry sending emails which failed going through in the first try? If yes, how?

Thanks
You can Enable GIVE UP option to resend it.

Back