Spam handling

Ha, as it turns out I have just received all the forwards on the various email addresses I have sent it too, after adding another smtp as the main smtp for transactional emails for Mailwiz. I think the forwards stopped working after I assigned the Mandrill sending server to my test customer and thus were left without an smtp for mailwiz mails. Does that make sense? lol

yip forwards working fine now. I wonder, can anyone tell me, if I have one customer, that has more than one domain and each domain will have its own campaigns, sending and bouncing servers, will each sending server associate automatically with the right campaign for the client?

Ha, as it turns out I have just received all the forwards on the various email addresses I have sent it too, after adding another smtp as the main smtp for transactional emails for Mailwiz. I think the forwards stopped working after I assigned the Mandrill sending server to my test customer and thus were left without an smtp for mailwiz mails. Does that make sense? lol

Yes, if you only had one delivery server locked to a customer you wouldn't have had a server for transactional email

Back