Server Reputation Monitor Extension for sale

Nitrious

Hi,

We have created a server reputation monitor that polls all the blacklist sites and at your choosing can disable any servers that are blacklisted to avoid further blacklistings while you resolve the issues at hand.

It also checks and updates your senderscore and this can all be viewed in delivery servers. You can at a glance see how many times your server is listed, and your current senderscore which is updated on a schedule of your choosing, although every 2 hours is a good time frame.

The extension also re activates your delivery server once the blacklisting has been either resolved or falls away. Early disabling of the delivery server promotes quick removal of servers from blacklisting sites, and can have the server automatically delist in a very short time versus leaving the problem unchecked which can lead to far far longer delisting timeframes.

You can also choose which blacklist sites you would like monitored, and these can be selected or de selected at will.

Again, this extension doesn't overwrite any of your Mailwizz files and Mailwizz can be updated without any issues.

The extension also comes with support and we are willing to do any additional dev work or tweaks you feel are needed to suit your platform or branding.

The code will be available on Code Canyon, but is being made available here while that process concludes.

Please see screenshots below, please message me if you have any questions :

upload_2019-11-1_16-19-6.png

upload_2019-11-1_16-20-26.png

Hi,

We have created a server reputation monitor that polls all the blacklist sites and at your choosing can disable any servers that are blacklisted to avoid further blacklistings while you resolve the issues at hand.

It also checks and updates your senderscore and this can all be viewed in delivery servers. You can at a glance see how many times your server is listed, and your current senderscore which is updated on a schedule of your choosing, although every 2 hours is a good time frame.

The extension also re activates your delivery server once the blacklisting has been either resolved or falls away. Early disabling of the delivery server promotes quick removal of servers from blacklisting sites, and can have the server automatically delist in a very short time versus leaving the problem unchecked which can lead to far far longer delisting timeframes.

You can also choose which blacklist sites you would like monitored, and these can be selected or de selected at will.

Again, this extension doesn't overwrite any of your Mailwizz files and Mailwizz can be updated without any issues.

The extension also comes with support and we are willing to do any additional dev work or tweaks you feel are needed to suit your platform or branding.

The code will be available on Code Canyon, but is being made available here while that process concludes.

View attachment 8583

View attachment 8584

Hi

How can I get this?

Thanks

Hi,

View attachment 8583

View attachment 8584
What if a DS is part of an IP cluster, will all its IPs be scanned from the SPF record?

Hi

How can I get this?

Thanks

Hi,

I apologize fr the late reply. the email validation platform has been taking so much of my time, its the last things to tidy and then it can be released.

I can give you the zip, and you can install it as per extension installation facility.

It scans the setup mail delivery servers in mailwizz directly, and doesnt yet go to the sfp records to check for Mail Clusters, although this is a small change to implement.

I use clusters myself,for some emailing needs and depending on the situation, there's always at least 1 blacklist on one of them in the cluster. In the case of the cluster I'm mentioning its in use by a very large number of companies sending transactional mails at very high volumes, but of course there's always someone doing something they shouldn't be.

The snag becomes disabling sending to just that one server in the cluster until the blacklist clears, when I put the design together I assumed most would have ptma mail servers in use.

In fact to the extent that at some stage I'm doing a pmta integration extension with auto config of around 400 config lines, and then during the setup you can choose auto warmup or straight setup.

The codes already done, and just needs to be checked in yii

Hello, @Nitrious sounds good. I am interested to get the extension.
Can you add extra features, When an SMTP is blacklisted & STOP sending emails it will notify it's the user (Client).?

Hi,

Thank you for your interest, features can always be added.

I don't see that being a big addition, and is certainly useful.

Keeping servers in good condition, whether its sender score or blacklisting will always keep deliverability at a maximum, which is why I felt this extension is so useful.

Blacklistings can also be removed while the server is active, and is often a very quick process, depending on the receiving email servers updates, can vary from quite instant to 4hrs, some are longer at a day or so.

The server reputation monitor has been upgraded to include around 250 of the biggest blacklists available.

Testing is underway and results being verified, but its looking very good.

So there's a lite version and the full version, further upgrades will include server clusters and email notifications of the blacklisting(s) and reputations dropping below 60 or 5 points from the previous day, I think its best that these are set as per the users preferences, but these can be default values.

Last edited:
Hi,

Thank you for your interest, features can always be added.

I don't see that being a big addition, and is certainly useful.

Keeping servers in good condition, whether its sender score or blacklisting will always keep deliverability at a maximum, which is why I felt this extension is so useful.

Blacklistings can also be removed while the server is active, and is often a very quick process, depending on the receiving email servers updates, can vary from quite instant to 4hrs, some are longer at a day or so.
The server reputation monitor has been upgraded to include around 250 of the biggest blacklists available.

Testing is underway and results being verified, but its looking very good.

So there's a lite version and the full version, further upgrades will include server clusters and email notifications of the blacklisting(s) and and reputations dropping below 60 or 5 points from the previous day, I think its best that these are set as per the users preferences, but these can be default values.
Great stuff @Nitrious !
Rock on, and let us know when it is ready, yay :D

Hi,

The version in the images above is available.

It has also been installed on a few Mailwizz installations and is working well

Last edited:
At present it is tested to work on version 1.8.3 - 1.8.9. and php 5.6 and php 7.

It does not yet check ip pools from spf or dns, and this is being worked on.

So any delivery servers added in mailwizz will be checked, but on a single ip atm.

the blacklist check has bee updated to around 250 blacklist sites though

At present it is tested to work on version 1.8.3 - 1.8.9. and php 5.6 and php 7.

It does not yet check ip pools from spf or dns, and this is being worked on.

So any delivery servers added in mailwizz will be checked, but on a single ip atm.

the blacklist check has bee updated to around 250 blacklist sites though
Great! Is it available directly from you or at CodeCanyon, and at what price?

Mate where is my link? You receive payment on 25 December 2019 and I still don't have anything from you.

Do I need to ask refund from PayPal or what ?

Mate where is my link? You receive payment on 25 December 2019 and I still don't have anything from you.

Do I need to ask refund from PayPal or what ?
You probably need to quote @Nitrious ao that he really gets notified.
Or send him a private message.

BTW, at what URL is it being sold?

You probably need to quote @Nitrious ao that he really gets notified.
Or send him a private message.

BTW, at what URL is it being sold?

Already send him 10 private messages.

There is no URL just negotiate through messages and after payment he said will send URL. Payment was made on 26.12.2019 and till now I don't have anything from him. Тhat's why i decided to write here.

Back