Sending to a set number of subscribers

Ikhan85

I have a scenario in which I am having a little difficulty understanding how mailwizz works. Say for example, I create a campaign and set it to target a list with 100 subscribers. Then within that campaign, I set the max numbers of subscribers to 40, so that 40 people with receive the email.

In this scenario, what happens to the remaining 60 subscribers? If I want to send them the same campaign but at a different time, how would I do so? Would I have to create a new list for the remaining 60 subscribers that have not received the campaign? Also, how would I go about ensuring that the 40 subscribers who did receive my email, do not receive the same email twice?

Then within that campaign, I set the max numbers of subscribers to 40, so that 40 people with receive the email.
This limit only works when you want to send to random subscribers in the list, keep that in mind.
In this scenario, what happens to the remaining 60 subscribers?
Nothing, MailWizz will send to the number you selected, then will mark the campaign as sent.

If I want to send them the same campaign but at a different time, how would I do so?
Since you cannot replicate the above behavior because of the randomness, then I assume your best bet is to use segments instead, in combination with custom fields populated when an email is sent to a subscriber.
Would I have to create a new list for the remaining 60 subscribers that have not received the campaign? Also, how would I go about ensuring that the 40 subscribers who did receive my email, do not receive the same email twice?
Segments + Custom Fields + Actions after the email is sent, against those custom fields.

Back