Sendgrid Trouble

@twisted1919

Ok so I was able ssh via the appropriate username I had to go into my WHM and enabled it. Funny because out of the 4 accounts I had only that one user's ssh access was disabled. So I went and manually ran that command again and it worked. Every email I sent was showing in the sparkpost dashboard. So I paused the campaign and enabled the cron again. Then I went back and unpaused the campaign and its working. I dont want to think that enabling the SSH for that user was the problem. See snapshot. Anyways Im still waiting for hostagator to upgrade my vps' php to 7.

Screen Shot 2017-11-19 at 2.04.43 PM.jpg

@twisted1919 So it looked like it was working. Now it looks like it stopped. I set 5,846 and paused it when I saw they werent showing in sparkpost anymore. Sparkpost shows I sent 3,124.

@Eric535 - That's one weird issue.
Make sure you check backend > misc > campaign delivery logs, if delivery fails for some reason, you can see it there.

It takes longer to load because most likely you have too many delivery logs. You can either wait for it to complete, or use phpmyadmin to look in the mw_campaign_delivery_log table.

Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 11.03.37 AM.jpg
It takes longer to load because most likely you have too many delivery logs. You can either wait for it to complete, or use phpmyadmin to look in the mw_campaign_delivery_log table.

These are the last emails I sent. Status says "Success" See snapshot

I dont know what else to do. My customer is in a time crunch. Im still waiting for hostgator to upgrade my php to 7. Im really close to just just moving that installation to a linode.

Forgot to add snapshot

Last edited:
I dunno, from the looks of it mailwizz has sent all the emails, so maybe your host is imposing hourly limit for all outgoing emails and when you go over it, it starts discarding the emails, otherwise i can't explain this.

@twisted1919 Why did I have almost the same issue with sendgrid. So sendgrid and sparkpost having issues?
Nope, i meant that emails don't even reach to these providers for a reason.
You said that with mailwizz, some of them reach these providers till some point, and then, nothing seems to go through, is it correct ?

Nope, i meant that emails don't even reach to these providers for a reason.
You said that with mailwizz, some of them reach these providers till some point, and then, nothing seems to go through, is it correct ?

Nope. Not providers like (AOL, yahoo, comcast). I meant that whenever I send an email, sendgrid and sparkpost will tell me the number of emails that I just sent. The problem im having is when I send the emails, sparkpost and sendgrid have no history of it. Then the report that comes to my emails reads all 0's. See attached snapshot. Usually i have bounces, opens, clicks etc.

Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 4.05.57 PM.jpg

@twisted1919

UPDATE

Copied my files and db over to a linode and everything ran super smooth. Dont know if its the old php version im running on the hostgator vps or they are throttling me somehow.

Back