Send duplicate eMails in one List

Nerobit

I have a list with clients where they have different accounts, that mean 1. Email adress but 5x Notifications,

its like duplicate, but i want send them 5 emails. each for each account, how to do?

grz Patryk

In MailWizz each list has unique subscribers, so you cannot have same email address multiple times.
So you can send 5 different campaigns to same list.

so I have to splitt the bulk of Lists, thats supido... help out please

and please build in a SES SendQuote Check, so the script know if the SES is out of sendrange, make a check all 10 min.
active and deactive if is out of range....

I am not sure why that would be stupid, if you have same email 10 times in a list, when sending a campaign, you'd send 10 emails to the same customer, that's really bad from all points, unacceptable if you ask people.
If you need to send them 5 different notifications, send them 5 campaigns, be them regular or autoresponders, whatever works better for you, this is the correct way to do things.
As for amazon ses, you can set a hourly / daily and monthly quota in the delivery server settings. This is enough for anyone to make sure they stay under the allowed sending.

I am not sure why that would be stupid, if you have same email 10 times in a list, when sending a campaign, you'd send 10 emails to the same customer, that's really bad from all points, unacceptable if you ask people.
If you need to send them 5 different notifications, send them 5 campaigns, be them regular or autoresponders, whatever works better for you, this is the correct way to do things.
As for amazon ses, you can set a hourly / daily and monthly quota in the delivery server settings. This is enough for anyone to make sure they stay under the allowed sending.

coolthat you are pushing yourself to work.

I have 24 SES server and I want the function inside my Script.

Check all 10 min. if the SendQuote is out of RANGE,
if yes, stop sending for 10 min to the next Check.

If you work with SES you will know that Every Day the SendQuote Limit go Up.

the otherone with splitcampain is maybe cool for people with low range. for me not too
grz Patryk

Last edited by a moderator:
Please keep a civilised language, we're all grown ups here so i assume we know how to talk civilised.

Please keep a civilised language, we're all grown ups here so i assume we know how to talk civilised.

o_O I do, and i do use words maybe you dont like. Maybe you eat Food I dont like or you watch Movies I dont like. Thats liFe...

so on this Point, be Professional and solve my Problems with Solutions and not with excuses, please. Sir.

grz Patryk

Well, i can just tell you if you continue with this weird language, you will get banned, we don't tolerate things like this.

Related to your issue, for now the only way to limit how amazon ses handles the quota is to set the hourly / daily / monthy, we don't have anything to specifically check the quota at amazon for now.
We do have in plan to add the ability to bulk edit servers, so that will help and you won't have to do it one by one.

Well, i can just tell you if you continue with this weird language, you will get banned, we don't tolerate things like this.

Related to your issue, for now the only way to limit how amazon ses handles the quota is to set the hourly / daily / monthy, we don't have anything to specifically check the quota at amazon for now.
We do have in plan to add the ability to bulk edit servers, so that will help and you won't have to do it one by one.

u know what, Tolerate and Banning in one sentance is Paradox....
bt.
I Code that in 30 Minutes, all people who need, can buy it on CodeC.

grz Patryk

Back