Resend the same contain to the subscribers who have not opened the previous campaign

SoftTimur

I have sent a campaign to a list segment.

Now, I would like to resend the same contain to the subscribers who have not opened the previous campaign.

When defining such a segment, I thought we could rely on "Conditions that apply to the campaigns sent to the list this segment belongs to". But it seems that we cannot choose "Did not Open a campaign XXX".

Does anyone know how to achieve that?

Thank you

Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 13.33.45.png

I have sent a campaign to a list segment.

Now, I would like to resend the same contain to the subscribers who have not opened the previous campaign.

When defining such a segment, I thought we could rely on "Conditions that apply to the campaigns sent to the list this segment belongs to". But it seems that we cannot choose "Did not Open a campaign XXX".

Does anyone know how to achieve that?
You have this option to send campaign for "UNOPEN" in campaign step setup > Previous opened/unopened campaigns.
Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 11.34.32.png

Hi and sorry for this email @twisted1919

Why I do not see "previous opened unopened campaigns" panel in a new campaign setup?

Yes, I have sent a campaign to a list and now I need to resend the same contain to the subscribers who have not opened the previous campaign.

Yes, I have sent a campaign to a list and now I need to resend the same contain to the subscribers who have not opened the previous campaign.
Make sure you select the same list as on first campaign, this option will appear only if for the list selected exist other sent campaigns.

@twisted1919

Sorry If I'm stupid please could add more details and explain better the flow?

I create a campaign on the list A.
Then I copy the campain and I resend the same contain to the subscribers of the lista A who have not opened the previous campaign.

In this case the box will be there, confirm?

Really thanks.

In this case the box will be there, confirm?
Yes, you need to have campaigns sent for that list in order to appear box: Previous opened/unopened campaigns.
For example if you have one new list and create an campaign for that list, in this case that box will not appear, after this campaign will finish sending and you create another campaign for the same list then that box will appear.

Back