[Release] MailWizz - v1.3.5

Great work! Thanks so much for this awesome application! I have it along with the HelpDesk and Backup and it's great. Thanks again for all the work.

Drew

@Francisco Esparza - The decimal representation of numbers, as well as currency and other formats depend on the language you use in the application. Adding your own language in Backend -> Extend -> Languages and using it either as default or only for your user/customer account, will make sure it will change the formatting of numbers as well ;)

Thanks for your reply. I'm using the Spanish version created by José Vega (https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/spanish-translation-request.579/) modified to MX spanish (his is AR).

Please note the install is showing es and mx as language and region respectively and no matter that, Mailwizz is showing comma instead of dots in graphs and stats on delivery reports.

Attached you'll find the zip version of es_mx I'm using.
Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 8.49.45 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 8.49.22 AM.png
Thanks again.

Attachments

• es_MX.zip
    120.3 KB · Views: 2
I think the problem is that you use a Region code, so can you add english language in your app(only add it in backend, no file needed), make it default then remove the es_MX language from backend, then rename your translation folder from es_MX into simply es and zip it and upload it into mailwizz and make it default.

Another thing, if you take a look inside /apps/common/framework/i18n/data/es.php or /apps/common/framework/i18n/data/es_mx.php files you will see how exactly formatting is done and if needed be, you can alter those files a bit.

How do i use the
[RANDOM_CONTENT:a|b|c] tag in the outbound subject for what a person subscribes... on the "Subscription confirmed" Page

Back