[Release] MailWizz - v1.3.5.7

yes but i must click on CTRL to select multiple field but i would like to use check box ( why i want check box because the use don t need to push the CTRL button )

Anyone else getting:

Failed to authenticate on SMTP server with username "username" using 2 possible authenticators

In Campaign Delivery Logs after upgrading?

We are unable to update from .2 to latest .7 even uploading all the files from update folder, Please suggest ASPS.

Hi,

Mailwizz 1.3.5.7 is now available for download, you can get it from your Envato account or Mailwizz customers area.
This is a cumulative version starting from 1.3.5.2 release, which contains a lot of bug fixes and additions as you can see bellow:
Code:
--- -------------------------------------------
--- Version 1.3.5.7 - 2015-06-16
[ADD] - Added campaign_content_before_transform_links_for_tracking and campaign_content_after_transform_links_for_tracking filter hooks
[ADD] - API endpoint to pause/unpause campaigns
[ADD] - API endpoint to mark campaigns as sent
[ADD] - Unique/All subscribners counters in dashboards
--- Version 1.3.5.6 - 2015-06-01
[ADD] - Added phone number to customers registration page
[ADD] - Added [CURRENT_DOMAIN] and [CURRENT_DOMAIN_URL] tags
[ADD] - Added after_opening_body_tag action hook
[ADD] - Added support for GA tracking for website pages
[ADD] - Added SparkPost WEB API integration for delivery servers
[ADD] - Added frontend_campaigns_track_url_item_not_found action hook
[ADD] - Added ability to copy lists via API
[ADD] - Added ability to copy campaigns via API
[ADD] - Added bulk actions for campaigns
[ADD] - Added CTR stat for campaigns
[ADD] - Added ability to redirect instead of showing a 404 if subscriber not found in frontend actions.
[ADD] - Added frontend_list_subscribe_before_transaction and frontend_list_subscribe_after_transaction action hooks
[ADD] - Added frontend_list_subscribe_before_transform_list_fields and frontend_list_subscribe_after_transform_list_fields filter hooks
[ADD] - Added CommonHelper::getIpAddressInfoUrl() and CommonHelper::getUserAgentInfoUrl()
[ADD] - Added get_ip_address_info_url and get_user_agent_info_url filter hooks
[UPD] - Updated CKEditor
--- Version 1.3.5.5 - 2015-05-24
[ADD] - Added customer_get_gravatar_url and user_get_gravatar_url filter hooks
[ADD] - New options for bounce and fbl servers
[ADD] - Added campaigns area in backend
[BUG] - Tracking domains wrong www prefix in some cases
[BUG] - Theme failure under some cases
[BUG] - List import allowed empty emails under certain cases
[BUG] - Amazon SES encoding FROM/TO issue with foreign chars
[CHG] - Changed campaign default sending settings
[IMP] - Improved some queries for counting list subscribers and customer subscribers.
--- Version 1.3.5.4 - 2015-05-05
[ADD] - Added AES encryption for delivery servers passwords
[ADD] - Ability to directly send transactional emails for backend guest area
[ADD] - New bounce rules
[ADD] - Added CDN support for entire app but also for email assets
[ADD] - Added VAT Number column for customer company info
[ADD] - Added ability to add patterns to match emails when blacklist checks are running
[ADD] - Added customization options for backend|frontend|customer logo text and skins overloading
[ADD] - Added ability to force Reply-To email address for delivery servers
[ADD] - Added ability to run bulk actions for deliver, fbl and bounce servers but also for email blacklist.
[ADD] - Added ability to resend transactional emails
[ENH] - Better bounced management
[BUG] - List subscriber actions were not properly saved
[BUG] - ElasticEmail web api failed processing bounces/complaints
[BUG] - Tracking domain issue, filters would bubble up resulting in wrong tracking domains
--- Version 1.3.5.3 - 2015-03-20
[ADD] - Added following hooks: mailer_get_mailers_list, mailer_before_send_email, mailer_after_send_email, mailer_after_create_transport_instance, mailer_after_create_mailer_instance, mailer_after_create_message_instance
[ADD] - Added web hook processor for DRH's Green Arrow Engine, available at the "/index.php/dswh/drh" url
[ADD] - Added support for Dyn.com email service as a new delivery server type
[ADD] - Added support for unlimited xml/json feeds in campaign templates
[ADD] - Added support to use xml/json feeds in the campaign subject, i.e: News: [XML_FEED_BEGIN url='http://feed.com' count='1'][XML_FEED_ITEM_TITLE][XML_FEED_END]
[ADD] - Added ability to create recurring campaigns
[ADD] - Added ability to send welcome email when new subscriber is added into the list
[BUG] - Campaign::getGroupsDropDownArray() wrong param for CDbCriteria::addNotInCondition()
[BUG] - RedisQueue error when php < 5.3
[BUG] - List database import failed to find right column name for email address
[BUG] - Fixed percentage sign transformed into entity in the campaign subject line
[CHG] - Tracking domains are loaded regardless if url tracking is enabled in campaign.

Inside the archive you can get the upgrade instructions or you can as well follow this video:

Please make sure you backup all your files and database before running the update.
Also, if you have a heavy database, make sure you run the command line update rather than updating from the web interface.

Thanks.

Update files as shown in the video with the version 1.3.5.7 and access https://mydomain.com/mail/backend/index.php/update/index and redirects me to https://mydomain.com/mail/backend/ and I still displays the message "Version 1.3.5.7 is now available for download. Please update your application! "

Where is the problem? I renamed the folder "cache" and delete my cookies and not working.

@Ion Iacob - Things are simple, if you'd do how the video says, things would simply work. I suggest doing it one more time more carefully and use a proper uploading tool such as WINSCP and make sure you override existing files on upload.

but i see the image
mailwizz-jpg.751

Back