Regular campaigns are stuck. Autoresponders send the first message and nothing else.

Topher

Hey everyone. Hoping for a point in the right direction. Thanks in advance, Chris

TL/DR: Regular campaigns are stuck at “Sending (0%),” and Autoresponders successfully send the FIRST email in the sequence, but the rest are stuck at “Pending Sending." Everything was working as expected until October 13(?) and then this condition started.

I searched the forum, but I can't find any problem that is close to what I'm dealing with.

Since October 14, my campaigns have been acting quite strange.

The first abnormal activity was that on the evening of October 13, an email that was supposed to go out the morning of October 14 came through.

Since that time, none of my regular campaigns have been sent.

And even more strange, my autoresponder sequences will send the very first email in the sequence, which happens immediately upon subscription. And no other email in that auto responder sequence is sent.

My Regular campaigns all appear to be stuck at Sending (0%), and my autoresponders all say Pending-sending… Aside from the very first email in the auto-responder sequence, which says Sending (100%)

Further, if I PAUSE the first email in an autoresponder sequence, the second email is processed and sent.

Before October 13th, everything was working as expected.

Here are some details:
  • Test emails for the campaigns are sent without a problem.
  • Sendgrid is reporting no issues.
  • I’m still getting subscribers
  • I’ve tried Pause/Unpause the campaigns
  • I’ve checked my PHP version
  • My CRON jobs are functioning properly
  • I’ve restarted the Mailwizz system in the back end…taking it offline and online.
  • I’ve tried creating new campaigns, both Regular and Autoresponder, from scratch.
  • The Backend shows campaigns being created and scheduled for sending
  • Delivery logs show OK and Success for THE FIRST autoresponder in my sequences to new subscribers
  • Auto updates are ON
  • Application log is showing stuff from this past July...nothing new that I can see

@Topher - Try to go to backend > settings > cron and allow MailWizz to automatically adjust the number of campaigns at once(Adjust campaigns at once), then give it a few minutes and see if it will start sending.

Back