rechecking blacklisted emails after adding new dnsbl

OK twisted I have to ask this of you can you please please please at least modify or hint to me how to modify the plugin you created so it ONLY checks emails against bulkemailchecker2.com when you add an email to the list. Otherwise I will have to figure out how to add emails to the list (hopefully through the API?) and check them before I add them.

@Mike Oltmans - When you add an email to the list from where?
Anyway, in apps/extensions/BulkMailCheckerExt.php file, at line 103 - 106 you have:
Code:
        $data->emails->add($email, false);
        if (!$data->enabled || !$data->api_key) {
            return $data->emails->itemAt($email);
        }
Make it:
Code:
        $data->emails->add($email, false);
        if (!$data->enabled || !$data->api_key) {
            return $data->emails->itemAt($email);
        }
        // we add this
        $allowedControllers = array(
                'list_import',  // import
                'list_subscribers', // added from list area
                'lists', // added from the subscribe forms
        );
        if (MW_IS_CLI || !in_array(Yii::app()->getController()->getId(), $allowedControllers)) {
            return false;
        }
Anyway, you can thinker with the above.

Thanks! I will be forever recommending mailwizz as the go to software to anyone for email marketing your efforts at support make the difference. Also my personal belief and a question, why don't you use the above as the default on your plugin? Running that extension against the list every time seems a waste of time and the only way to send out to a list is after you have added the emails via one of the three options that you listed above. The only Item that I would change is the import option because they limit you at 20k per day so you would want an alert directing you to go to the bulkemail site directly to check anything over I'd say 1000 emails. But other than that there isn't really a reason I can see to check emails every time they go out.

why don't you use the above as the default on your plugin?
Thing is those plugins were created when we didn't had certain hooks in the application so that we know what area calls the hook.
Now we have them and the extensions can be changed, i just have to find the time.

Back