PMTA processing Bounce not showing in pmta

Rohit Chugh

Hello Friends,

I am facing such weared issue that i am not able to fix. I have setup pmta in root and mailwizz i have install via cpanel. emails are going smoothly, even pmta log files are collecting data in acct file which are bad emails n other issues.

But here mailwizz is not showing any bounce log. I dont know what issue is going on. Can someone help me. I am trying this since 1 month but no one is able to give me fix.

There's nothing different to pmta than the other smtp servers. As long as the emails will return to the bounce address which is added in mailwizz as a bounce server, bounce processing will work.
If you only use accounting files, then it's up to you to process the bounces and add them to mailwizz, we don't do that.

I have many persons those process emails from acct file. Can you tell us which directory to process email from. So I can link that acct file in mailwizz

Can you tell us which directory to process email from
How could i tell you that since that's a server configuration you have made in pmta?
I think you should start doing a bit of research here, all this have nothing to do with mailwizz directly.

I know I already collected bounce emails in pmta it's going great. Just want to know how to link those files in mailwizz. It's one bounce processor in apps. So if u could tell me how to link csv bounce file to mailwizz and link

Back