OFERT OPPORTUNITY

GlobalDIMA

Opportunity, for definitive removal of the activity transfer license of the platform with its corresponding access to the account and license manager, and personal licenses of the following extensions:

Drag&Drop Editor for MailWizz EMA (Ext)
Backup Manager for MailWizz EMA (Ext)
MailWizz EMA - Subscribe by email (Ext)
MailWizz EMA integration with 2Checkout (Ext)
MailWizz EMA integration with Cuentadigital.com.ar (Ext)
Support tickets system for MailWizz EMA (Ext)

also includes full translation into Spanish until the last version. interested contact me alejandroalbertovalenti@gmail.com

Note:/// this ofert is for all description items not for sale individual....

Spanish

Gran opotunidad, por alejamiento definitivo de la actividad, transfiero licencia plataforma MailWizz con su correspondiente acceso a cuenta administradora de licencia y ademas en el paquete incluyo las extenciones que se enumeran arriba. Se incluye tambien la traduccion total al español de plataforma y extenciones a la ultima version 1.5 - Si estas interesado contactame via mail a mi correo alejandroalbertovalenti@gmail.com

Aclaro que la oferta es por todo el paquete no respondo por solicitudes individuales

Hello, I do not understand your question, but if you ask me about my post it is that I leave the activity and I try to transfer my platform and extensions to any user that wants to have more than one platform, this way I would not be useless and without use.

Back