new member needs help.

George K N

Hi. guys,
Installing mailwizz. while i am installing this message appears (see attached)
during my installation, i created only one user name and password for MySQL. when i enter that password it is not working here. Can anyone help me?

Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot (54).png
    Screenshot (54).png
    78.6 KB · Views: 5
that username and password is not working here.
Maybe the password contains some special chars that can affect this? can you try with a password without these chars?
Other than this, i really have no other idea, the error message comes from the server directly, so it's the server that does not accept those details.

password supports special characters. I have used a CAPITAL LETTER :p in my username. that was the problem. I changed it. ...and successfully installed the mailWIZZ.
now trying to install AmazoneSES..... Thanks a lot twisted1919.;)

I sent a test email campaign, it's gone.. (screenshot attached) (used only 4 email addresses for the list) 4hrs have passed, I have not received it yet in my inbox or spam folder.
normally how long will it take for the receiver to receive the sent mails? I need your advice. thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot (70).png
    Screenshot (70).png
    47.1 KB · Views: 3
I sent a test email campaign, it's gone.. (screenshot attached) (used only 4 email addresses for the list) 4hrs have passed, I have not received it yet in my inbox or spam folder.
normally how long will it take for the receiver to receive the sent mails? I need your advice. thanks

Hello George,

In your screenshot it shows only sent, but Delivered 0.

So check your Campaign Delivery log and Delivery Server log.

You not got Email, because its still not out.

Thank you,

VPul.

Hi Vpul,
Thank you for your reply.
my delivery server status is active. SES server is also healthy.
just now I received an email from amazon says "domain verification Failure" maybe this might create a problem.
but my email is verified. i will try to fix this issue.
thank you
George

Hi Vpul,
Thank you for your reply.
my delivery server status is active. SES server is also healthy.
just now I received an email from amazon says "domain verification Failure" maybe this might create a problem.
but my email is verified. i will try to fix this issue.
thank you
George
Generally with SES, if you verify your Email id and use same Email id to send Email then it not create such issue.

Have you use same Email id for sending ?

Its good if you can verify your domain with SES.

Thanks,
VPul.

thank you for your reply,
yes, I am using a G-SUIT email for sending and receiving.
is that okay to use Gmail (free) email for subscribing, unsubscribe and reply.....?
I already sent for SES to validate my domain.
thanks
George

thank you for your reply,
yes, I am using a G-SUIT email for sending and receiving.
is that okay to use Gmail (free) email for subscribing, unsubscribe and reply.....?
I already sent for SES to validate my domain.
thanks
George
SES will validate in 1 to 2 hrs to validate. So better after it verify you use that.

Thanks,
VPul.

yes, all good now. SES is verified. still same.

Back