New Drag&Drop Editor for Mailwizz on Codecanyon

Just bought it and installed it. This is a breakthrough for the MailWizz, especially for those who are technically challenged :)

Can say the same, quite great drag and drop editor and if there have been some bugs, reporting helps and they will iron them out. So far best for Mailwizz.

I am sharing a small & dirty JS edit I made for a more responsive behaviour that resizes the images to full 100% width when opening email on mobile (and columns width start to get wrapped in a 12 column size due to foundation responsive css).

So, in email-editor.html file around line 191, you will see this anonymous function block that has a callback to when you click the Save template button:

$(”.btn-go-next, .box-footer button”,parent.document.body).click(function(){

Next, following this opening block you can replace the lines contained inside the following function block according to this:

JavaScript:
$('#contentarea img').each(function(){

if ($(this).hasClass("full-width")) { var v = "100%"; }
             else { var v = $(this).css("width"); }
             var v = $(this).css("width",v);

if ($(this).hasClass("full-width")) { var v = "100%"; }
             else { var v = $(this).width(); }
             $(this).attr("width",v);

});

This way whenever you add an image with the class “full-width” it gets resized to full width on small media screens, like smartphones.

To the author @Fiorino:

- Google fonts are widely supported on email clients now (except on Outlook <= 2013) so is there any chance of getting a next version of this extension with google fonts @import css added programmatically to a style tag in the head section of the HTML code? Unfortunately ContentBuilder uses the <link> tag which does not work with email clients (that I know of).

Anyway… thanks for a very nice implementation of ContentBuilder.js with Foundation email. Mailwizz deserves it. If only you could add some more fine tuning to some aspects of it (being Google fonts the first priority) it will be the perfect drag & drop editor for Mailwizz!
grin.png

Thanks again.

Last edited:
I hear great things from everyone that purchased this extension yet I have a few issues with 3.0, template settings are not clickable. Anyone know how to fix this? There is no support for this anymore.

I'm going to try and fix the mobile isssue Buzzin posted, see if that helps with my mobile isssue.

@Fiorino I was referring to another drag and drop editor (mbuilder)

From this one, what is the difference from the internal drag and drop editor? Looks identical is why I ask, and what I use for customers at the moment, only difference this is more mobile friendly.

Back