need help in sending mails from different domains via elastic email

Shailendra Jha

Hi Mailwizz Experts and @twisted1919
i need your help since, i am confused for what i need..i gone through forums but didnt understand exact way to do what i need..

I am using elastic email to send mails...
i am using panel installed on abc.com

now scenario is i have added 5 more domain in elastic email to send mails...lets say abc1.com abc2.com abc3.com abc4.com abc5.com

i dont want to to install panel in 5 diffrent domains...how can i configure abc1.com abc2.com abc3.com abc4.com abc5.com in panel , and if added what will be the SPF record and DKIM Record...

I Will really appreciate if some one will help me in this , as its a urgent requirment

Hello Shailendra,

In Elastic - setting - Domain - you will find SPF and DKIM record, add that to your domain DNS.

In Elastic you can create 5 sub account and add domain in each, if you want separate sub account for each domain.

Now in MW - backend - delivery server - you can create DS with Elastic api and set send from abc1.com and make it force from yes. You can do same for all 5 domains.

Hope it works.

The question is, ABC1.com DNS are configured with Elastic API Settings..
For using abc1.com domain in abc.com where panel is installed do i need to add dns values produced by MailWizz from sending domain...
Confused with this...

When Mail received to user i dont want abc.com in any mail header..need only abc1.com in all mail header

The question is, ABC1.com DNS are configured with Elastic API Settings..
For using abc1.com domain in abc.com where panel is installed do i need to add dns values produced by MailWizz from sending domain...
Confused with this...

When Mail received to user i dont want abc.com in any mail header..need only abc1.com in all mail header
If you are using web api, then the domains need to be set at that provider and your dns.
If you are using smtp (or phpmail, sendmail, pickup), then the sending domains are set within mwz and your dns.

Last edited:
@frm.mwz @twisted1919
i am still confused on this...
i have an smtp provider where i have added and verified my sending domain lates say sendingmail.com
now i have panel isntalled in panel.com i have also got sendingmail.com domain verified in mailwizz panel which is installed on panel.com
now while adding smtp server its not asking me to add sending domain its only give option to add tracking domain..

now i have also assigned sendingmail.com domain to customer A and delivery server as well to customer A

but now i am sending mail its not coming as sended from sendingmail.com can you please help me in this senario

@frm.mwz @twisted1919
i am still confused on this...
i have an smtp provider where i have added and verified my sending domain lates say sendingmail.com
now i have panel isntalled in panel.com i have also got sendingmail.com domain verified in mailwizz panel which is installed on panel.com
now while adding smtp server its not asking me to add sending domain its only give option to add tracking domain..

now i have also assigned sendingmail.com domain to customer A and delivery server as well to customer A

but now i am sending mail its not coming as sended from sendingmail.com can you please help me in this senario
If the FROM in your delivery server (and your campaigns) reads something similar to
support@sendingmail.com
and
sendingmail.com is configured as the sending domain incl DKIM signing and proper SPF config
then it should come out nicely.

Back