Merge Lists

Michael Wilding

I can see an option to filter lists by those merged or not but I can't see any documentation or forum threads on how to merger. Could anybody point me to some?

Thanks

Merged lists are only created automatically by mailwizz when you select multiple lists for sending.

You can enable this feature from Backend -> Settings -> Customers -> Campaigns -> Send to multiple lists = YES.
Once you do this, you'll be able to select more than one list for sending emails.

Easy when you know how. I'm still not 100% on how the Customer side of things works tbh. Is there any more documentation on it? I noticed on the settings above that you can allow Customers to add their own servers and only be able to use those. How do I set that up? Currently I'm the only one using the software but it would be good to know how to do this.

There's a customer manual at https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/mailwizz-customer-manual.4/ with some basic info, should help a lot though.
I noticed on the settings above that you can allow Customers to add their own servers and only be able to use those. How do I set that up?
You have two options, either you set this globally, from backed -> settings -> customers -> servers or you create a customer group and set them from the Servers tab. A small note, settings from backend -> settings -> customers will be inherited by any future customer group but you can at any point edit either of them.

I was hoping the merge would take place before having to actually send as I would like to merge but not send to the lists, is that possible?

A trick is to schedule your campaign in future, like 10 days now and let it merge the lists, then simply remove the campaign and you end up with the merged list :D

Merged lists are only created automatically by mailwizz when you select multiple lists for sending.

When is the list Merged?
I have a 9 Days autoresponder series
I tag the open and the clicks
On day 9 I chose the 2 segments with all tagged as an opener and tagged as a clicker, I want only send to them and move them to another list.

when I save the campaign the MERGED list is created, will it be updated until day 9?

The list is merged at creation time, and once merging finishes, new emails added in the lists that the merged list is created from, won't be added to the merged list since the list is now standalone.
However, from your above workflow, i don't see when the merged list would create.

You can enable this feature from Backend -> Settings -> Customers -> Campaigns -> Send to multiple lists = YES.
Once you do this, you'll be able to select more than one list for sending emails.
I have a brand new copy of Mailwizz but it does not have the feature you state at the location you gave? I need to merge my list but your directions appear to be incorrect. Is this selection available in a different location?

Back