MBuilder - Premium Email Builder Extension For Mailwizz

You're in bad luck, and all of we, who bought it. This is, to the best of my knowledge, the ONLY extension that stains an otherwise caring and thriving community of Mailwizz devs and users of an amazing app.

Real support in Mbuilder is needed with actions and not words, which is practically non-existant with them, except maybe when a major security hole gets discovered (yep it happened). Case on point: their extension stopped working since MWZ 1.5.7 release and we're all promised a new version since then, but "nada". And I'm not even considering all the regular screw ups and framework reboots since initial release; Even their web domain changed, that's why you did not manage to access their old site (the new url is mbuilder.in).

I already gave up on them some months ago, just like having lost a 50 dollar bill on the street, nothing more I can do about it.
But hey @Lazaros, there's a good alternative for the same purpose. I'm using the one from Florino that appeared here on the forum a year ago which the author sells on CodeCanyon -- IMHO the way a Drag & Drop ext should be made and supported. And no, I'm not affiliated with it. I'm just telling you like I see all this situation.

To the creators: Sorry for being blunt but you got that coming for a long time.

Last edited:
Sorry to bump in, but to understand correctly, there is no support for this extension at all and no plans to support it in future ?
@Jatin Sahani - do you know anything related to this ?

Sorry to bump in, but to understand correctly, there is no support for this extension at all and no plans to support it in future ?
@Jatin Sahani - do you know anything related to this ?

Hi, Of course not buddy, we faced some technical issue with our server provider linode and our main server is down due to that which is causing this issues, we have already raised an support ticket for the same it will be fixed in few hours, also there is support for the extension and new update is also coming up very soon with 1.5.7 compatibility and couple new features etc.

I don't know what buzzin wants to say or tell people about mbuilder.

We have already reported this technical issues as soon as we got to know.

You're in bad luck, and all of we, who bought it. This is, to the best of my knowledge, the ONLY extension that stains an otherwise caring and thriving community of Mailwizz devs and users of an amazing app.

Real support in Mbuilder is needed with actions and not words, which is practically non-existant with them, except maybe when a major security hole gets discovered (yep it happened). Case on point: their extension stopped working since MWZ 1.5.7 release and we're all promised a new version since then, but "nada". And I'm not even considering all the regular screw ups and framework reboots since initial release; Even their web domain changed, that's why you did not manage to access their old site (the new url is mbuilder.in).

I already gave up on them some months ago, just like having lost a 50 dollar bill on the street, nothing more I can do about it.
But hey @Lazaros, there's a good alternative for the same purpose. I'm using the one from Florino that appeared here on the forum a year ago which the author sells on CodeCanyon -- IMHO the way a Drag & Drop ext should be made and supported. And no, I'm not affiliated with it. I'm just telling you like I see all this situation.

To the creators: Sorry for being blunt but you got that coming for a long time.
lol you big mad ;) ahahah

Hello,

Earlier today we noticed that our mbuilder extension is no longer working, we are unable to use it. I tried to raise a ticket at http://helpdesk.mbuilder.co/ but the website is not responding.

We would appreciate your help with this situation.

Thanks

Please wait we have already raised an ticket for the same with our server providers there was some technical issue. It will be resolved in couple of hours. Thanks.

Hi, Of course not buddy, we faced some technical issue with our server provider linode and our main server is down due to that which is causing this issues, we have already raised an support ticket for the same it will be fixed in few hours, also there is support for the extension and new update is also coming up very soon with 1.5.7 compatibility and couple new features etc.

I don't know what buzzin wants to say or tell people about mbuilder.

We have already reported this technical issues as soon as we got to know.
Already did say what I had to say :) I no longer consider myself as a customer, so it's not like I'm expecting for you to resolve the continuous list of ongoing problems with your exension. I'm just saying, what I think might serve you as a heads up for "how to not launch and support an app since the beginning". To your benefit, the only thing I might add is I want to believe you didn't plan this extension to be like this and the lack of support thereof.

Anyway, nothing is ever perfect, there's always room for improvement. I just don't see the will in you for that in your app.

Well the thing is that the extension connects to validates the serial,

you dont need to validate it everytime, you can check files or serials every 12 hours or something like that,

if your facing issues you can stop validating and keep your extension running a few days without validation is not a big deal...

you can install somekind of certificate once validates first time... then you will be checking it but if you fail checking it will keep the extension working with those certificates or something like that, im sure theres solutions in order to keep the extension working

Hello everyone, There is an compatibility issue with latest version 1.5.7.

We will be releasing an update as mentioned on forum page for the same but it will take some time so for now i will recommend to away from update if you really use mbuilder and if you already have updated then please roll back to version 1.5.1.

mbuilder-coming-soon.png
Thanks

As much as I like to commend efforts put into this drag and drop, I have to say its far from what Mailwizz deserves as a quality drag and drop extension. I sensed these was just a conversion of the main drag and drop (https://codecanyon.net/item/angular-drag-drop-email-builder/19308579?s_rank=4) to fit into Mailwizz. I am not happy I bought this extension as a major drag and drop editor. Lots of issues with it,

First, the women image used when adding an image block isn't appropriate. When its added if the image width is not specified at that point, if you go back to that block again, you will loose the option to adjust the width. The image could have been replaced with a placeholder and I felt the author should have worked on this since i pointed this fact out over 5 months ago.

Second, The editor does not allow the selection of existing image uploaded on Mailwizz file manager and this means that when you want to use the same image twice it has to be uploaded again, now having 2 copies of same image. Better way is to direct to the file manager to use existing images or now browse to upload one if needed.

Third, a drag and drop builder without a footer, header block and other building blocks that can make creating campaigns or templates fast is not so good. I think the developer should look at such editors used by MailChimp, and some online editors like https://topol.io/ and https://beefree.io/editor/ https://mosaico.io ...this editors are what an editor should look like and aim to achieve. Take note of the Tabs and the arrays of customization that is allowed on the editors. The editors are very flexible, If this editor can recreate such styles, it would be a perfect match for the enterprise standard of mailwizz.

Good work though, I hope to see a better Editor from this editor or Mailwizz author can as well up his editor to meet industry standards. Cheers

Last edited:
As much as I like to commend efforts put into this drag and drop, I have to say its far from what Mailwizz deserves as a quality drag and drop extension. I sensed these was just a conversion of the main drag and drop (https://codecanyon.net/item/angular-drag-drop-email-builder/19308579?s_rank=4) to fit into Mailwizz. I am not happy I bought this extension as a major drag and drop editor. Lots of issues with it,

First, the women image used when adding an image block isn't appropriate. When its added if the image width is not specified at that point, if you go back to that block again, you will loose the option to adjust the width. The image could have been replaced with a placeholder and I felt the author should have worked on this since i pointed this fact out over 5 months ago.

Second, The editor does not allow the selection of existing image uploaded on Mailwizz file manager and this means that when you want to use the same image twice it has to be uploaded again, now having 2 copies of same image. Better way is to direct to the file manager to use existing images or now browse to upload one if needed.

Third, a drag and drop builder without a footer, header block and other building blocks that can make creating campaigns or templates fast is not so good. I think the developer should look at such editors used by MailChimp, and some online editors like https://topol.io/ and https://beefree.io/editor/ https://mosaico.io ...this editors are what an editor should look like and aim to achieve. Take note of the Tabs and the arrays of customization that is allowed on the editors. The editors are very flexible, If this editor can recreate such styles, it would be a perfect match for the enterprise standard of mailwizz.

Good work though, I hope to see a better Editor from this editor or Mailwizz author can as well up his editor to meet industry standards. Cheers

Thanks for your suggestions, maybe you can take those ideas and develop your own email builder ;)

Hello, Just noticed that MBuilder is not on envato anymore.Is our license still valid ? When will the update come up and how are we going to receive it ?

Back