MBuilder - Premium Email Builder Extension For Mailwizz

Hello, purchased the extension, cleared caches and installed all good. Trying to use it and

1. Title font does not change
2. Does not save (Stuck at saving, spinning circle but nothing..)

Please help :)

Hello, purchased the extension, cleared caches and installed all good. Trying to use it and

1. Title font does not change
2. Does not save (Stuck at saving, spinning circle but nothing..)

Please help :)

Already replied to your ticket, please check and reply.

Thanks

Is <mj-section> available. I can't see it in demo.

I'd like to get this

<mj-section>
<mj-column>
<mj-text>Some text</mj-text>
</mj-column>
<mj-column>
<mj-text>Some other text</mj-text>
</mj-column>
</mj-section>

Also, how can I check if I bought it before codecanyon? I think I did but I'm not sure :)

Is <mj-section> available. I can't see it in demo.

I'd like to get this

<mj-section>
<mj-column>
<mj-text>Some text</mj-text>
</mj-column>
<mj-column>
<mj-text>Some other text</mj-text>
</mj-column>
</mj-section>

Also, how can I check if I bought it before codecanyon? I think I did but I'm not sure :)
Hi,

Afraid not, We just use MJML API to convert our json format to responsive html. We don't yet support MJML Elements for now. We are working on another project after that we will plan an update for mbuilder as its been due for long now :)

Thanks

Does anyone have an issue where it won't go to the new editor? I can see the version before 2.0 release if I create a new template or with campaign setup.

I can use it fine directly at customer/extensions/mbuilder-email-editor/misc/createbyeditor#!/
I have cleared cache, multiple browsers uninstalled and reinstalled even restarted the server and nothing.

Hello everyone, There is an compatibility issue with latest version 1.5.7.

We will be releasing an update as mentioned on forum page for the same but it will take some time so for now i will recommend to away from update if you really use mbuilder and if you already have updated then please roll back to version 1.5.1.

mbuilder-coming-soon.png
Thanks

My question is still unanswered. Ive PM'd you several times but you never really answer it.

If we bought before you put on codecanyon how do we get an update.

Hello,

Earlier today we noticed that our mbuilder extension is no longer working, we are unable to use it. I tried to raise a ticket at http://helpdesk.mbuilder.co/ but the website is not responding.

We would appreciate your help with this situation.

Thanks

Back