MBuilder - Premium Email Builder Extension For Mailwizz

Hi there guys, hope everything is goin fine, happy new year 2018

Are you guys up ? Im having issues with the extension today ...

Can you guys help me with it? i leave you a PM

Got very excited when I stumbled upon this thread but then quickly learned about the seemingly never-ending issues that affect website, demo, activation and all sorts of other issues. Anyone here who uses this extension? Would appreciate if someone shares their experience, thanks.

Got very excited when I stumbled upon this thread but then quickly learned about the seemingly never-ending issues that affect website, demo, activation and all sorts of other issues. Anyone here who uses this extension? Would appreciate if someone shares their experience, thanks.
You have 13 pages here that reflect upon experience, and if you look around you can find the alternatives:
# this extension here
# the built-in one, uses the ReAct framework
# the one from Sergio
# the very early one, that probly is hard to make to work now
# the one based on the Zurb foundation framework, which seems to be the most email browser client compatible one.
There is somewhere another post, which has links to several of the above as they were available at the time of its writing.

@frm.mwz thanks dude!

I meant to ask if anyone is actually able to successfully use the mbuilder :)

Please go and check out this extension on codecanyon. Also yes we agree that we had some issues as this is our very first extension we learn from our mistakes and issues, for now everything is working just fine, its just our demo website is down due to our internal things we will make it live again in a day or two.
Thanks

Здравствуйте,

Я не активировал лицензию своего домена http://mailsending.ru .
Я прошу помочь вашим разработчикам устранить причины сбоя активации при вводе ключа лицензии 6c740/////-f3e9-4///-8e21-//////f901.
Чтобы устранить возникшие трудности, я отправляю вам данные для доступа к каталогу FTP, в котором расположены ваши системы управления плагином и E-MAIL.
IP-адрес сервера: 91.240.86.87

Back