Mailwizz Cron Auto Adjust Hosting Provider

Yashi

Hi Recently i Purchase Namecheap Hosting Plan. and i setup my mailwizz account there and setup proper cron tasks, but after few hours later, i got a message from Namecheap, they automatically change cron job scheduler to every 15 min and upper, not what mailwizz recommended. so my question is, is it ok to increase cron scheduler time or is it has to be exact time that mailwizz required. please help me to figure this out. thanks

Hello Yashi,

Generally hosting company does not allow to run cron at every minute. So they sent you message and set it 15 min.

So now your send-campaign cron will run at every 15 min. Generally we set to run send campaign command to run every minute.

If you don't have much campaigns to run this will be fine.

If you have more campaign, then better to buy a VPS.

Hello Yashi,

Generally hosting company does not allow to run cron at every minute. So they sent you message and set it 15 min.

So now your send-campaign cron will run at every 15 min. Generally we set to run send campaign command to run every minute.

If you don't have much campaigns to run this will be fine.

If you have more campaign, then better to buy a VPS.

Actually i'm using mailwizz for my personal campaign and i don't use it to make money. i think i agree with you. and i'll be fine with these options.

Back