twisted1919

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone,

Today we're pleased to announce the availability of MailWizz 1.8.5 which is a small release with a few crucial fixes and updates. You can download it from codecanyon as usual.

Since 1.8.4 was never released to public, just to our internal testing team, here's the changelog for both versions:
Code:
--- -------------------------------------------
--- Version 1.8.5 - 2019-09-26
[ADD] - Added 'campaign_get_status_with_stats' filter hook 
[ADD] - Added 'servers_imap_connection_string_search_replace_params' filter hook 
[BUG] - Fix an issue where REMOTE_CONTENT tag was not parsed in the campaign headers/footers 
[ADD] - Added ability for bounce / fbl and email box monitors to look in more than one email box
[ADD] - Added INBOX / JUNK / SPAM as the default email boxes to search in for bounce / fbl / email box monitors
[ADD] - Added 'servers.imap.search.mailboxes' app param to easily control default email boxes for bounce / fbl / email box monitors
[BUG] - Fixed an issue where the [DATE] and [DATETIME] tags for campaigns did not parse in the correct timezone  
[MSC] - Small fixes overall

--- Version 1.8.4 - 2019-08-07
[IMP] - Improved CampaignOpenUserAgentsWidget (thanks @lauwens)  
[ADD] - Added price_plan_order_generate_pdf_invoice filter hook with $invoice and $order params
[IMP] - RANDOM_CONTENT in email body handles tags better  
[ADD] - Added ability to copy price plans  
[CHG] - When explicitly selecting delivery servers for campaign sending do not allow to use other servers than the ones selected
[ADD] - Added after_list_created_list_default_fields action hook

Please report any issue you get with these version in our support tickets area.
Thank you.

Hello @twisted1919,
I don’t know what the situation is with other users, but personally, after the software has been updated to version 1.8.5, I saw several problems, firstly when adding a new server I see an error:
  • when I try to validate a server using email, I get an empty message even without text and a link
and when I try to update the email of an already active server I get this below, you say that the login information is not valid but it is not.
  • {"error":{"code":401,"message":"Permission denied, wrong credentials"}}
@twisted1919, Why do you think these problems occurred after upgrading to the new version? Thank you!

@Ems - I released v1.8.6 to fix this issue, either auto-update at midnight or download now from envato and follow regular upgrade steps.

Reactions: Ems
@Ems - I released v1.8.6 to fix this issue, either auto-update at midnight or download now from envato and follow regular upgrade steps.

@twisted1919, it seems there was a problem with server validation through SendGrid WEB API.
When I tried to change the email for the server, I could not confirm the sender email because I always get this error:
  • {"error":{"code":401,"message":"Permission denied, wrong credentials"}}
Screenshot https://nimb.ws/1GfxjR

Thank you.

Hello everyone,

Today we're pleased to announce the availability of MailWizz 1.8.5 which is a small release with a few crucial fixes and updates. You can download it from codecanyon as usual.

Since 1.8.4 was never released to public, just to our internal testing team, here's the changelog for both versions:
Code:
[ADD] - Added 'servers_imap_connection_string_search_replace_params' filter hook
[BUG] - Fix an issue where REMOTE_CONTENT tag was not parsed in the campaign headers/footers
[ADD] - Added ability for bounce / fbl and email box monitors to look in more than one email box
[ADD] - Added INBOX / JUNK / SPAM as the default email boxes to search in for bounce / fbl / email box monitors
[ADD] - Added 'servers.imap.search.mailboxes' app param to easily control default email boxes for bounce / fbl / email box monitors
[BUG] - Fixed an issue where the [DATE] and [DATETIME] tags for campaigns did not parse in the correct timezone

[ADD] - Added price_plan_order_generate_pdf_invoice filter hook with $invoice and $order params
[CHG] - When explicitly selecting delivery servers for campaign sending do not allow to use other servers than the ones selected

Thank you.

Hi

I tested Surveys and I created 2 ones, one in "Draft" state and the other one in "Inactive" state. Why both of the surveys is still possible to access to its respective page through URL? Is it not supposed to not be able to access to the surveys when they are in any of those states and I'm not logged in?

Another thing I see is in survey page: in top right of it there are these buttons: "Register" and "Login". Is there an option for hidden those buttons?

I tested it using MW version 1.8.6

Thanks in advanced

Hi

I tested Surveys and I created 2 ones, one in "Draft" state and the other one in "Inactive" state. Why both of the surveys is still possible to access to its respective page through URL? Is it not supposed to not be able to access to the surveys when they are in any of those states and I'm not logged in?

Another thing I see is in survey page: in top right of it there are these buttons: "Register" and "Login". Is there an option for hidden those buttons?

I tested it using MW version 1.8.6

Thanks in advanced

I agree with you! It makes no sense the "Login" button, and the footer links

The focus is on the survey, the tests I did, some participants clicked on the links and didn't answer the survey.

Attachments

• 2019-10-06-displays-surveys-even-in-inactive-state.png
    2019-10-06-displays-surveys-even-in-inactive-state.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Even disconnected, the links appear!

My screen attached.

Attachments

• Meu Site Imobiliário ‎- Microsoft Edge 2019-10-07 10.30.09.jpg
    Meu Site Imobiliário ‎- Microsoft Edge 2019-10-07 10.30.09.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Meu Site Imobiliário ‎- Microsoft Edge 2019-10-07 10.30.32.png
    Meu Site Imobiliário ‎- Microsoft Edge 2019-10-07 10.30.32.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 31
Hello everyone,

Code:

Thank you.

Hi.

Regarding this [1], I see when it is impersonated (with admin user) any of the customers, the survey menu still appears on customer dashboard (even when it is configured in customer group and common options). Is that the expected behavior?

MW version: 1.8.9

Thanks in advanced

[1]
https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/mailwizz-1-8-1.6166/page-2#post-39515

Last edited:
@Fabyc - if you create a new survey, the issue persist?
Hi @laurentiu.

Making another tests, I just cleaned the MW cache from command line and now it is working like a charm :). Survey menu is hidden from customer dashboard (when impersonating) when option is disabled in backend. When it is enabled it is shown.

So. Now, everything is OK.

Thanks for your reply.

Hi @laurentiu.

Making another tests, I just cleaned the MW cache from command line and now it is working like a charm :). Survey menu is hidden from customer dashboard (when impersonating) when option is disabled in backend. When it is enabled it is shown.

So. Now, everything is OK.

Thanks for your reply.
Hey Fabyc, How do you hide the Menu header from the Surveys?

Back