Mailwizz 1.3.9.8 - Stable release

Status
Not open for further replies.

twisted1919

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys,

I want to thank you all for helping ironing the bugs out from the beta releases, so thank you :cool:
I think version 1.3.9.8 is stable enough to be used in production, in our tests we were able to easily upgrade from previous versions and also run fresh installs on a few VPS'es that we run internally for our purposes.
We also ran a few tests on a2hosting which is shared hosting(together with upgrade/install), and they all passed.

Of course, there's no software without bugs, we can just hope they are just small enough to not affect operating the platform, so if you find anything, please open a support ticket and i'll try to address it as soon as possible.

You can find a very detailed change log with our latest changes inside the archive.
You can, as always, download the app from your mailwizz customers area:
https://www.mailwizz.com/customer/downloads/get/version/1.3.9.8

I've uploaded it to CodeCanyon as well but it going to take a few days to be approved.
Thank you.

Hi guys,

I want to thank you all for helping ironing the bugs out from the beta releases, so thank you :cool:
I think version 1.3.9.8 is stable enough to be used in production, in our tests we were able to easily upgrade from previous versions and also run fresh installs on a few VPS'es that we run internally for our purposes.
We also ran a few tests on a2hosting which is shared hosting(together with upgrade/install), and they all passed.

Of course, there's no software without bugs, we can just hope they are just small enough to not affect operating the platform, so if you find anything, please open a support ticket and i'll try to address it as soon as possible.

You can find a very detailed change log with our latest changes inside the archive.
You can, as always, download the app from your mailwizz customers area:
https://www.mailwizz.com/customer/downloads/get/version/1.3.9.8

I've uploaded it to CodeCanyon as well but it going to take a few days to be approved.
Thank you.
Kudos for this wonderful release!

@twisted1919 After login out getting:
-----------------------------------
Error 500!
Property "User.last_login" is not defined.
-------------------------------------

also prior to this I got the earlier issue which was fixed with your earlier patch file: Campaign24HoursPerformanceWidget.php seems it was not updated in the stable release.

thanks

Last edited:
I have the same error when I want to enter some client's account
Error 500!
Property "Customer.last_login" is not defined.

Clear the cache but it does not work. Any solution?

I have the same error when I want to enter some client's account
Error 500!
Property "Customer.last_login" is not defined.

Clear the cache but it does not work. Any solution?
@twisted1919 After login out getting:
-----------------------------------
Error 500!
Property "User.last_login" is not defined.
-------------------------------------

also prior to this I got the earlier issue which was fixed with your earlier patch file: Campaign24HoursPerformanceWidget.php seems it was not updated in the stable release.

thanks

Clear your MW system cache at /apps/common/runtime/cache also /backend/assets/cache & /customer/assets/cache

It will work just fine after that :p

Last edited:
As always great work @twisted1919

Can you please look into another process and if we can make that easier too.

I have a 5 SMTP Servers running. When I add a customer, who has his own multiple sending domains, multiple tracking url. They sometimes want to divide emails between different from email addresses and in order to do that, I have to add multiple SMTP servers for the same customer with different from names, different tracking urls and bounce servers.

It would be great if this process can be re-engineered where we can just add multiple sending domain, tracking urls, From email ids and bounce servers for a client. They can select whichever they want to use while creating a campaign and at the backend can use System SMTP Servers. This way, we won't need to add several SMTP servers for each client.

What are your Thoughts on it.

when I do the update it says 1.3.9.9

Are you sure you want to update your Mailwizz application from version 1.3.9.4 to version 1.3.9.9 ? (yes|no) [no]:

srdash@web01:~/public_html$ /usr/local/bin/php /home/srdash/public_html/apps/console/console.php update
Are you sure you want to update your Mailwizz application from version 1.3.9.4 to version 1.3.9.9 ? (yes|no) [no]:yes
Updating to version 1.3.9.5.
Updated to version 1.3.9.5 successfully.
Updating to version 1.3.9.6.
Updated to version 1.3.9.6 successfully.
Updating to version 1.3.9.7.
Updated to version 1.3.9.7 successfully.
Updating to version 1.3.9.8.
Updating to version 1.3.9.8 failed with: CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42S21]: Column already exists: 1060 Duplicate column name 'name'
srdash@web01:~/public_html$

@Salman Habib - I don't think there another way to go about it for now.
@Jamie Whittingham - I ran the upgrader dozen times from various versions each time without issues, so if you got an issue it's not related to the app but rather to some changes you did ? And i am saying this because 1.3.9.8 adds the name/description to the api keys table, features that you requested, so maybe you've already added those columns before.

ahhhhh thats what it will be !!!

I will update that mod and rerun the update - everything else appears to work nicely though which is nice.

Although your file says 1.3.9.8 but shows 1.3.9.9 when doing the upgrade so might want to check that buddy :D

Great work!!!

Oh questions....

Where do we see the remote blacklist monitor options?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back