Mailwizz 1.3.9.8 - Stable release

Status
Not open for further replies.
@wisted1919 , ok , but the emails are not sending as fast as it was in the previous version , also i can see the emails sent in delivery logs in admin area , but it's not updated in member/customers area , just give 0 sent !!!
This is updated every 5min, just give it a bit ;)

@twisted1919 : Has anything changed in the APIs? We have been using them and always provided the signature and HMACed it but after the upgrade I noticed that the API fails with error "Invalid API request signature. Please refer to the documentation.".

I then had to set "Disable signature check" to Yes for it to work. I could not find anything obvious hinting that the signature itself changed.

@bidorbuy - nothing changed, but some customer said they also had issues with the signature and since i was not able to see what went wrong in their cases i added the option to disable the signature check. The app will be safe with signature check off, so no reason to worry about.

Hi! At the very first campaign after upgrade, the tracking somehow stopped redirecting.
Could you help me with this issue?
Thanks.

Image%202017-05-03%20at%2010.10.54%20du..public.png

Same here. When I copied the campaign and sent to a smaller test group it works. But I do notice a lot of 404s in application log:
Code:
2017/05/04 07:05:37 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] [105.255.216.232] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'The requested page does not exist.' in /data/www/html/campaign/apps/frontend/controllers/CampaignsController.php:249
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: CampaignsController->actionTrack_url('bm33943zaef35', 'gw254m0wpr182', '163a2bc2a022a3d...')
#1 /data/www/html/campaign/apps/common/framework/web/actions/CAction.php(109): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(CampaignsController), Array)
#2 /data/www/html/campaign/apps/common/framework/web/actions/CInlineAction.php(47): CAction->runWithParamsInternal(Object(CampaignsController), Object(ReflectionMethod), Array)
#3 /data/www/html/campaign/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(308): CInlineAction->runWithParams(Array)
#4 /data/www/html/campaign/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(286): CController->runAction(Object(CInlineAction))
#5 /data/www/html/campaign/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(265): CController->runActionWithFilters(Object(CInlineAction), Array)
#6 /data/www/html/campaign/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): CController->run('track_url')
#7 /data/www/html/campaign/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('campaigns/track...')
#8 /data/www/html/campaign/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#9 /data/www/html/campaign/apps/init.php(233): CApplication->run()
#10 /data/www/html/campaign/index.php(18): require_once('/data/www/html/...')
#11 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/campaigns/bm33943zaef35/track-url/gw254m0wpr182/163a2bc2a022a3d1324f0d6d26f712a7fc9b06f5

BTW: error is in Line 249 in apps/frontend/controllers/CampaignsController.php:

Code:
        $url = CampaignUrl::model()->findByAttributes(array(
            'campaign_id'   => $campaign->campaign_id,
            'hash'          => $hash,
        ));

if (empty($url)) {
            Yii::app()->hooks->doAction('frontend_campaigns_track_url_item_not_found', array(
                'step' => 'url'
            ));
            if ($redirect = $campaign->list->getSubscriber404Redirect()) {
                $this->redirect($redirect);
            }
            throw new CHttpException(404, Yii::t('app', 'The requested page does not exist.'));
        }

So it appears that the findByAttributes via campaign-id and hash does not return an URL.

I found a strange bug in this last release. It happens every time I manually add a new subscriber as unconfirmed. When choosing the list for a new campaign the total number of subscribers shown is frozen to the number before I added the unconfirmed. Actually the total number of subscriber of every list created before the unconfirmed subscriber doesn't get updated anymore. Here the steps I made to get this issues.
1- I add a new subscriber in a list as confirmed (optional, the unconfirmed can also added as first subscriber and the issues still happens)
http://imgur.com/ZDBreTh - It shows 1 subscriber in the lists list and shows one subscriber when choosing it for a new campaign http://imgur.com/Pxlb6rv
2-I add a new subscriber as unconfirmed - http://imgur.com/F7jPhOl
When choosing the list for a new campaign it still shows 1 subscriber as it should
3-I update the info of the suscriber and set it to confirmed - http://imgur.com/OaRyS51
In lists list, it shows 2 subscribers http://imgur.com/AOQ6XfK but when choosing the list for a new campaign, it still shows 1 subscriber
4-I add a new subscriber as confirmed - http://imgur.com/a015eyB
In lists list the total number of subscribers is shown correctly http://imgur.com/a2r054u but still when choosing the list for a new campaign it still shows 1 total subscriber
5-I add a new subscriber to a list that was created before adding the unconfirme subscriber(2), it doesn't update the number, so if I created a list and I begin adding subscribers to this list only after I add a subscriber as unconfirmed in another list, that list will always be shown with 0 total subscriber when choosing it for a campaign.
I tested it even on a fresh install of mailwizz.

@Niko - yes, we're using a cache there but i thing we have exaggerated with the timing there, we cache that data for 6 hours, which indeed is too long. I now lowered that to only 30 minutes, it should be better that way.

@Niko - yes, we're using a cache there but i thing we have exaggerated with the timing there, we cache that data for 6 hours, which indeed is too long. I now lowered that to only 30 minutes, it should be better that way.
Would it be possible to to have a button/option to force clear caches/update these values?

Would it be possible to to have a button/option to force clear caches/update these values?
Unfortunately no, the cache key is formed from complex data pertinent to each list/campaign/customer.
Anyway, this won't be an issue with the next release.

I updated mailwizz from 1.3.8.5 to 1.3.9.9. All campaigns sent before updating, they register its stats in 1.3.9.9 without problem.

When I try to copy (with button "copy") a campaign in new version, nothing happen. I tried selecting campaign and click and "Copy" in select option too, but it is the same: nothing happens.

When I try to create a new campaign (with "Create new" button) , I get this error:
Code:
Error 500!
The propert "Campaign". "subject_encoded" is not defined.

Thanks

Last edited:
@twisted1919 any news about this bug?
Yeah, i have fixed it, will make an announcement with the updated version.

I updated mailwizz from 1.3.8.5 to 1.3.9.9. All campaigns sent before updating, they register its stats in 1.3.9.9 without problem.
We;ve added some caching, so stats will generate a bit slower now.

When I try to copy (with button "copy") a campaign in new version, nothing happen. I tried selecting campaign and click and "Copy" in select option too, but it is the same: nothing happens.

When I try to create a new campaign (with "Create new" button) , I get this error:
Try to rename the apps/common/runtime/cache folder, this will most likely fix your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back