Mailwizz 1.3.7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great :)

Another thing regarding blacklist suggestions. People who are using MW for themselves, this option is great. However, where MW is run as an ESP with multiple clients, its not feasible that people can add their emails to Global Blacklist. This will cause many problems for legitimate customers. Instead, MW has a customer blacklist now which should serve the purpose. Blacklist Suggestion Email should be added to customer Blacklist not global. Same should also happen when someone reports an email as Abuse.

In future, you may consider adding Abuse/complaints per customer stats and even limitation where if any customer complaint ratio goes above 0.01% i.e, industry standard at anytime, his account should go under review by admin. This can significantly make a hit on spammers. Right now, as an ESP, we are only able to do this manually and cannot make any preemptive actions.
supporting all of this
pls integrate into next version (or patches?) @twisted1919
thx :)

The changes (bug fixes, hooks etc) that my team has proposed, is those part of this release too and, if so, uptil what date (even things that has been communicated the last two weeks?)

I look forward to have a look at this release when I get back, it seem to be awesome!
It's all there, i implemented all those suggestions till the last.

This has to be related to caching as i cannot reproduce this...

I did clear the cache. However its still same. Shall i send you login details via private message, if u can please take a look.

Strange thing is, its loading fine via login through admin. Only when i directly login to customer account, it gives error.

And its not just for me, its for all the customers.

@twisted1919

Received a complaint from a customer. Since embed image option is removed, a customer sent an image based flyer. In outlook, it did not show any message to load images, where as same email loads images automatically on gmail and yahoo.

Attachments

• outlook.jpg
    outlook.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 25
@twisted1919

I will get the source code shortly. However, getting another strange issue with SMTP connection. I have setup a new SMTP account for transactional emails.

upload_2016-11-2_20-6-39.png

I requested Forgot Password Email and when I receive it, the From Email is totally different. It randomly pickups up an email id. When I change Force Sender to Yes, it again changes to something else but it is never the one, I setup as From Email.

Received email logs

Message-ID: <9e43b3d88572296cb3d513d85a4aa7fe@yallamailer.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2016 15:58:38 +0000
Subject: Password reset request!
Reply-To: Yalla Mailer <cs@yallamailer.com>
To: Salman Habib <info@kamyana.com>

Can you identify the server that sends this email?
I think it is a system server, and if like so, then it's all good.

Yes it is a system server. But why pick a random From Email ID. Also there are no other system servers to choose from.
Most likely the internal algorithm decided to go like this, maybe the transactional email server was over quota. There can be dozen reasons, but this isn't something related to this release, so please let's keep this thread here just related to this BUT do open a support ticket if you need to ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back