Mailwizz 1.3.7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jorgerh - You can PM me and i can give you a link to 1.3.6.5 but really you should always be using latest stable app version.
( this time 1.3.7.4 is BETA so i mean 1.3.6.2 )

Thanks.

Hi guys,

This is the long awaited 1.3.7.4 version that received a new look that i hope you like it.
While it's not breathtaking(or is it ?), it's a great step forward from what we previously had:
View attachment 2672

I also simplified the interface a lot, and removed a lot of dashboards items making the dashboards load super fast now but also provide pertinent info:
View attachment 2673

The bug where the application was not able to count properly the user quota when using PCNTL is finally fixed (hurray @VVT).

Now customers will receive notifications when their sending quota is reaching the assigned limit. By default the notification is sent when quota reaches 95%, but you, of course, can adjust that, together with the message sent to the customer. If you don't like it, you can also disable it.

(notification)
View attachment 2674
( read notification )
View attachment 2675

(email)
View attachment 2676

I got complains from various people that they want to get in a blacklist so that they never receive emails from mailwizz installs and i decided (was also requested on the forums) to add a global suggestion blacklist for each install, where users can go and add their email address as a suggestion to be added in the global blacklist.
The admin can then approve or reject the request. Once approved, the email will go into the global blacklist.
The url to this form is located at http://yourmailwizzapp.com/index.php/lists/block-address and looks like:
View attachment 2677
In admin, you'll see this:
View attachment 2678
So you can approve or deny the request.
The link is also included in all emails, in headers.

Many people requested to get the ability to share campaign stats with others. Now this is doable.
Each campaign overview contains a share button which once pressed will open this dialog:
View attachment 2679
So you can enable sharing for the campaign, put a password and get the share link.
Following the link, you'll be asked to login and you'll then see the campaign stats page:
View attachment 2680

View attachment 2681

These are just a small number of changes we did to the app and worth noted, but beside these there are literally dozens other small changes/improvements.

Given the amount of changes and their nature, we will consider this release a BETA release and we'll keep it like so for a few days to iron out any bugs.
Please give it a try and see how it all goes for you and if you spot any issue, please let me know.

Note: The internal html structure has changed which means extensions will look a bit awkward. I know about it and i rewrote all extensions and will publish them again to CodeCanyon.

You can download the release from your mailwizz customer account.

Thank you.

While going through the new interface in a test install...it looks partially familiar, partially more organized, yet in many ways the same, but everything is bigger and more scrolly (like when some websites went mobile), so could you help adjust the font size perhaps as an option in the backend?

It would be nice if the opened menus were kept open/remembered for faster operation (not the app closing them when another menu header is chosen...too many clicks....ergonomics...see cpanel e.g.).

Also, the tour could benefit from a switch under the user menu (top right) so you can always go there after you exit the tour when it shows the first time (then it should never bother, but be there on call top right under user)...or find an even better way ;)

Is Remote DNSBL working in this version now?

Thx for the new features (tidy on/off !yay! and many invisible ones, will give feedback re pcntl op later).

Nice info symbols and popups! Also the login looks slicker!

Thx sooo much for this :D

@frm.mwz - the thing with this new look is that it puts the bases for upcoming design changes to make the app super beautiful, so while right now it looks very good and simple, in future we can expand it to look even better and alter various things as we need to.

Hi guys,

TL;DR: We found small issues and we fixed them in a minor release, thus the archive you will download is 1.3.6.5.

This is the long awaited 1.3.7.4 version that received a new look that i hope you like it.
While it's not breathtaking(or is it ?), it's a great step forward from what we previously had:
View attachment 2672

I also simplified the interface a lot, and removed a lot of dashboards items making the dashboards load super fast now but also provide pertinent info:
View attachment 2673

The bug where the application was not able to count properly the user quota when using PCNTL is finally fixed (hurray @VVT).

Now customers will receive notifications when their sending quota is reaching the assigned limit. By default the notification is sent when quota reaches 95%, but you, of course, can adjust that, together with the message sent to the customer. If you don't like it, you can also disable it.

(notification)
View attachment 2674
( read notification )
View attachment 2675

(email)
View attachment 2676

I got complains from various people that they want to get in a blacklist so that they never receive emails from mailwizz installs and i decided (was also requested on the forums) to add a global suggestion blacklist for each install, where users can go and add their email address as a suggestion to be added in the global blacklist.
The admin can then approve or reject the request. Once approved, the email will go into the global blacklist.
The url to this form is located at http://yourmailwizzapp.com/index.php/lists/block-address and looks like:
View attachment 2677
In admin, you'll see this:
View attachment 2678
So you can approve or deny the request.
The link is also included in all emails, in headers.

Many people requested to get the ability to share campaign stats with others. Now this is doable.
Each campaign overview contains a share button which once pressed will open this dialog:
View attachment 2679
So you can enable sharing for the campaign, put a password and get the share link.
Following the link, you'll be asked to login and you'll then see the campaign stats page:
View attachment 2680

View attachment 2681

These are just a small number of changes we did to the app and worth noted, but beside these there are literally dozens other small changes/improvements.

Given the amount of changes and their nature, we will consider this release a BETA release and we'll keep it like so for a few days to iron out any bugs.
Please give it a try and see how it all goes for you and if you spot any issue, please let me know.

Note: The internal html structure has changed which means extensions will look a bit awkward. I know about it and i rewrote all extensions and will publish them again to CodeCanyon.

You can download the release from your mailwizz customer account.

Thank you.

@twisted1919

Congratulations for the new version. I am testing it now...
Then version 1.3.7.5 is the last BETA version or the last stable version?
Could you publish a direct download link for this latest version?

Regards

Carlos

Hello twisted1919
While i was testing 1.3.75 i found one bug
1. in campaign setup page if we select only text version Text box to write text message did't show up until you type some text and try to save it...
Also one suggestion, can customer have option to at least select close menu or full menu as he like ?

Thanks

Hello twisted1919,
Also one thing vary important when admin login as user and then click to go back to back it logout and go back to login again.
I test few times and its same 99%
Thanks

It was rubbish so it's gone. Please use mail-tester.com for your tests, much more reliable.

Could you please stop removing everything?) If it's rubbish, just improve it instead of removing. Use http://spamcheck.postmarkapp.com/ free API or something. About CSS inliner the same thing. Instead of making your own versions, just implement it with ready to use and free libraries/API's, that does the same job 10 times better.

P.S. you can make it via extension so it will be easily replaceable

Last edited:
Could you please stop removing everything?) If it's rubbish, just improve it instead of removing. Use http://spamcheck.postmarkapp.com/ free API or something. About CSS inliner the same thing. Instead of making your own versions, just implement it with ready to use and free libraries/API's, that does the same job 10 times better.

P.S. you can make it via extension so it will be easily replaceable
Spam filters are complex, different, and personal. You can't tell if your email will go to inbox just doing a test.
You have to take care of all aspects (email collection, content, code, email server, reputation, etc.) to increase your rates.

Spam filters are complex, different, and personal. You can't tell if your email will go to inbox just doing a test.
You have to take care of all aspects (email collection, content, code, email server, reputation, etc.) to increase your rates.
Thank you ;)

@twisted1919

Under Campaign Stats, there are missing View Details Options for all 4 stats. Not sure if its a bug or options skipped on purpose.
Also there is no information about sent emails like in the previous version.

upload_2016-11-3_17-8-10.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back