List growth/shrink reporting

nadworks

Just wanted to fish for some ideas on a rolling report I'd like to create:

I'm working with clients on strategically growing their lists and monitoring fluctuation - unsubscribes vs. new subscribes. What's the best way to get that data out of MailWizz, maybe even by plugging in a 3rd party tool such as Google Data Studio or similar? The idea is to end up with a plus/minus time graph that shows how a list is evolving over time, incl. peaks (i.e. a sudden influx in new subscribers) and extreme troughs (i.e. when we lost a bunch for whatever reason).

This would be an amazing case study and help me work with the client to improve on database quality and growth plus make a case for strategically positioned audience growth campaigns.

Here's an example of what MailChimp provide. I particularly like the drill-down option (top right) to select shorter or longer time spans.

Screenshot 2021-05-11 104811.jpg
Is anything like this possible w/ MW?

Has there been any progress regarding this feature?
The backstory: I'm working actively on data acquisition with my clients - activities with the aim to increase net growth. In order to show success, we'd need to see subscriber fluctuation and list growth vs. unsubscribes in a flexible way (bar charts and tables with varying time frames).
It would be an amazing tool.

Do we include imported subscribers?
I would do that. Yes.
Whenever we import subscribers, they were gathered from genuine and compliant sources (i.e. physical sign-ups from competitions, 3rd party sign-up forms that are not directly connected to our application but have the required opt-ins etc.). So all should count.

Can you please take a look at the attached csv and tell us if there is of any use?

Cosmin

Attachments

• recent-activity.zip
    1,012 bytes · Views: 5
Also, something like this (per list) would be amazing, combining all campaigns for that list, maybe with segment selector.
1637930188914.png

Also, something like this (per list) would be amazing, combining all campaigns for that list, maybe with segment selector.
Is this going to be an Yearly view, same as the other graph? Yearly with data showed by month?

Cosmin

I'm not seeing any change when I select a different period. Is this a bug or something I've done wrong in the configuration?

Back