Limits! Limits! How to defeat them?

ltdviso

I have already been using the program for six months, but I still can not understand how the limits are set up. He always sends as he wants. Is not it time not to tell us?

upload_2018-9-20_16-15-19.pngupload_2018-9-20_16-15-37.pngconfigured server - 1 letter per minute? he sends again as he wants, I'm tired of fighting him already. What does he need that again? For all the time I have never been able to set normal limits. Enrages already. !!!!!!

I have already been using the program for six months, but I still can not understand how the limits are set up. He always sends as he wants. Is not it time not to tell us?

View attachment 6001View attachment 6002configured server - 1 letter per minute? he sends again as he wants, I'm tired of fighting him already. What does he need that again? For all the time I have never been able to set normal limits. Enrages already. !!!!!!
Try to align all sending settings in the app, which would include also e.g. the cron sending settings and the customer (group) campaign tab sending settings.

I really can not do it, because I do not understand the principle of dependence of different limits. What kind of server, they work, after an hour, the moe can be disabled, some have a slightly larger limit, others have slightly less. The companies 60.

Elementary then position - hard 1 letter in 60 seconds - why does not it work? How can I exhibit something? I spend almost half a day every day to change them. Every day - the limits give different indicators.
Some servers die, some do not send.

I can not easily implement external software.

Friend, you have long worked with the program and provided support on the forum, please tell us what each limit means, how it depends. This will slightly simplify the work on the settings. I'm not the only one who is suffering with this? Yes! I have no knowledge yet, it's good that there is a written trust system that more or less keeps my servers in a tone.

You also wanted to make a description on the site, I saw you have an article "In development" written....

I really can not do it, because I do not understand the principle of dependence of different limits. What kind of server, they work, after an hour, the moe can be disabled, some have a slightly larger limit, others have slightly less. The companies 60.

Elementary then position - hard 1 letter in 60 seconds - why does not it work? How can I exhibit something? I spend almost half a day every day to change them. Every day - the limits give different indicators.
Some servers die, some do not send.

I can not easily implement external software.

Friend, you have long worked with the program and provided support on the forum, please tell us what each limit means, how it depends. This will slightly simplify the work on the settings. I'm not the only one who is suffering with this? Yes! I have no knowledge yet, it's good that there is a written trust system that more or less keeps my servers in a tone.

You also wanted to make a description on the site, I saw you have an article "In development" written....
When you want the program to switch between delivery servers or just have a break between sending, it has worked well for me and others to use 10 seconds as pause. You can find settings boxes for "pause" in the customer (group) campaign tab.

Not sure what you mean with this.

How to cope with this problem?
server settings 500 days / 120000000 delay and 25 per hour, since we see that all servers are dispatching at different dosages.
As you can see, hetec.ru m-cad.ru dnsmm.ru exceeded the daily quota, while other servers did not work out enough.
From what it can depend?
My settings in the screenshots:
upload_2018-9-24_0-57-37.png This is a trusted account for warming up domains. Dosage in it is very important evenupload_2018-9-24_0-59-31.png upload_2018-9-24_0-59-56.png upload_2018-9-24_1-4-36.png
If I have, for example, 69 mailings in my account, and I put a 500 hour quota limit for the group, will these 500 be calculated for all mailings or for each separately?

Last edited:
500 hour quota limit for the group, will these 500 be calculated for all mailings or for each separately?
If you have a limit of daily 500 in the delivery server (as in your screen shot above), then this is for that DS in total, no matter who is using it.
If you have 500 per minute in the customer group campaigns tab, then this applies to each campaign of each customer in that group (if your server can handle it).CustomerGroup_CampaignsTab_500pm.png

Yes. that's right. In the picture as I showed 500 per day, in the picture from the postmaster even higher, he gave 600+ - exceeded the limit.
upload_2018-9-24_9-29-18.pngupload_2018-9-24_9-29-33.png
I'm gonna figure out how the limits work, and I'm not gonna bother you anymore.

upload_2018-9-24_9-30-47.png
I meant 500 emails (setup) per day, as in the picture below.
I correctly understand that this quota extends on group, on 500 for each user in group in not depending on how many at it the companies are started?
-----------------
I haven't reached this point yet, but I definitely notice that 10+/- companies are actually always active, no matter how many of them are launched. In the warm-up I have is a 65 server 65 companies. In what area can this problem be? Quota has been set, the hardware resources? or another?.
I'm probably the only one who needs this delicate dosage. Hope this translation is better for you. Thanks

now I actually want to solve the following, this picture shows the volume of mailing for 3 days - as you can see he sent very little. Server settings as in the picture above - for each. in the list everyone has only 1000 subscribers (each newsletter).
upload_2018-9-24_9-45-18.png
Unevenly sent. I use the following scheme to maintain reputation (since the base is not very good) and the mailing should be basic uniform. In this case, I need to raise the rating of the server every day and keep throughout the mailing (this is the strategy for some indicators).

I meant 500 emails (setup) per day, as in the picture below.
That one (upload_2018-9-24_9-30-47-png.6039) shows 500 per hour (not day) and applies to each customer in that group (not each campaign).

I haven't reached this point yet, but I definitely notice that 10+/- companies are actually always active, no matter how many of them are launched. In the warm-up I have is a 65 server 65 companies. In what area can this problem be? Quota has been set, the hardware resources? or another?
If I understand correctly what you mean, then this would be in the /backend/settings/cron, see the "Campaigns at once".

Unevenly sent.
To even it more, you can set per minute or per hour limits.

tell me please what this option affects
she always puts the company at the same time 10.
Are they rotated by 10? first the first 10 then the second 10 and the next 10?
upload_2018-9-25_11-48-41.png
Does the amount of sending depend on what limit I choose in the "Memory limit"?
What's better? set your own value or system by default?

Thanks now a little bit begins to appear understanding.
-----------
My problem is that I can not understand how he sends, his principle. Since the indicators are different every day. And with the same settings. And with wound settings or shutdown and policies. Oh there are so many of them - it's good. :)))
----------
Yesterday, some companies, he gave me only 300 per day, and should have 2000, and I do not know where to look in order to understand why ..
With your advice a little easier. I'm not just able to set the value to send. Every few hours. I disable or enable different servers, some servers I work for all companies in the system. some companies have 2 servers, some 1. My main task is to send each company in a uniformly uniform fashion.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I notice the value in the logs "This email is blacklisted. Sending is denied!" - read that you wrote that this is a system error, and you will correct it. But it still is, is it a problem with my server?

Here again, where do these figures come from?
it turns out that he sent somewhere 5000 for a day, but the limit is 3000 on the server. Postmaster only shows 3796

I can not put it like that. ..
upload_2018-9-25_17-59-43.pngupload_2018-9-25_18-1-26.png

Does the amount of sending depend on what limit I choose in the "Memory limit"?
What's better? set your own value or system by default?
If you have a large system, you can give the mwz processes more memory and this will help your sending.

My problem is that I can not understand how he sends, his principle.
Have you tried debugging the sending (see kb)?

Since the indicators are different every day. And with the same settings. And with wound settings or shutdown and policies. Oh there are so many of them - it's good.
Depends not only on state of mwz, but also state of sys, server, and DS, etc.

Yesterday, some companies, he gave me only 300 per day, and should have 2000, and I do not know where to look in order to understand why
Make sure all numbers work together, e.g. all quotas wherever you set them.

My main task is to send each company in a uniformly uniform fashion.
With customer groups and DS quota it should work. I suspect some settings are making it appear as if it was odd, but there is usually a reason, so try with debug sending and review all settings.
I notice the value in the logs "This email is blacklisted. Sending is denied!" - read that you wrote that this is a system error, and you will correct it. But it still is, is it a problem with my server?
Email address on the BL are not supposed to be sent to, this is intended. If you need to remove them, then they need to reappear in the list(s) and out of the BL.

Here again, where do these figures come from?
it turns out that he sent somewhere 5000 for a day, but the limit is 3000 on the server. Postmaster only shows 3796

I can not put it like that.
Analyze it step by step and perhaps run a test install on the same server, so that you can with one change at a time discover what you want to find out.
Keep in mind, DS switching works well if you force at least 10s pause (as tested by various folks).

I correctly understand that you do not know the limits and their interaction?
Only a walk through the code and sending debug will tell you the last detail. And as I do not know your system from testing, it is impossible to have definitive and final answers. Perhaps you need to invest the time yourself or hire an expert.

I already spend all my time on the system.
What about this option?

upload_2018-10-2_14-59-8.png
if I turn it on, I will see 10 values always here
upload_2018-10-2_15-0-4.pngI don't know how to watch my limits; I only watch a magazine, and this is not enough for my understanding

upload_2018-10-2_15-0-52.png
I am confused by my misunderstanding why I always have the ultimate in sending 10 +/- 2 companies (for any actual settings) - in 90% of cases it comes down to this value

Here I have reduced the log to Excel, I have 29 companies, all have different servers, different values, I see again 10 +/- 2

while it costs more to send 1000 + / but some of them are limited, some group, some server
upload_2018-10-2_15-3-49.png

Now the server dosage is normal, and if I could get all the companies to send at the same time (as I understand the minutes?), this is a very valuable time, in the end, I get to lose 30 minutes per hour, which is 50% of the installed capacity.
-------------------------------

I already spend all my time on the system.
What about this option?

View attachment 6102
if I turn it on, I will see 10 values always here
View attachment 6103I don't know how to watch my limits; I only watch a magazine, and this is not enough for my understanding

View attachment 6104
I am confused by my misunderstanding why I always have the ultimate in sending 10 +/- 2 companies (for any actual settings) - in 90% of cases it comes down to this value

Here I have reduced the log to Excel, I have 29 companies, all have different servers, different values, I see again 10 +/- 2

while it costs more to send 1000 + / but some of them are limited, some group, some server
View attachment 6105

Now the server dosage is normal, and if I could get all the companies to send at the same time (as I understand the minutes?), this is a very valuable time, in the end, I get to lose 30 minutes per hour, which is 50% of the installed capacity.
-------------------------------
Please post (redacted) output of send debugging.

I will try to reconfigure the limits from the beginning
skill 60 companies
1 company can have 1 server, 2, 2 or more servers
1 company is 1 user (I don’t know whether it’s important to calculate the total limits or not)
---------------------------
every company can have a good delivery or a bad delivery
---------------------------
my task:
1 company = 3000 letters per day
1 server = 3 emails per minute with a delay sending 20 seconds
All 60 companies must go at regular intervals per hour
I put the settings:
server = 180 hours / 10,000,000 delay / 3000 days

For the group in which the user is located, I put: - 3 subscribers at the same time, sending at the same time 1, 10 seconds server delay, 3 emails per minute.

General crown settings:
Adjust campaigns at once - yes, Campaigns at the same time - 1000, Subscribers at the same time - 1000, Sending at the same time -0, Pause - 0, Email per minute - 1000
it should also work, I transferred only 5 users to the group, and we’ll see what happens with me.

Do you notice mistakes in your experience?
!!! I broke the limit for the server in 10 seconds and the group in 10 seconds - (total 20 seconds) in order for me to have a margin of reserve when delivery deteriorates by moving users from group to group. If it is good, I will move to the group where the delay limit in the group = 0, if bad then 30

Back